Hallandale Pharm

SlimdownRx SlimdownRx.com. They use Ouisa pharmacy. You can buy one vial or 3, or 6 or 9 at a time now. They seem to be the lowest price going.
I keep reading bad things about Slimdown and the Doctor that owns it. He called out someone on the Slimdown group page and doxed them. Lot of folks got upset. I have read also that many claim watered down product. My point? Be sure to research them on social groups like Reddit etc .

1) Does anyone know how much Hallandale Pharmacy charges for TIRZ? For ex, if one takes 10mg strength, how much would he pay for that 1 single injection? Ty. Or, "approximately" how much would they charge?

2) Brand Zepbound charges same $1100/ month regardless of strength. Does Hallandale do the same?
If your provider is willing to write a prescription directly to Red Rock pharmacy it would be $325/mo at your current dose and 375/mo at highest dose.

I keep reading bad things about Slimdown and the Doctor that owns it. He called out someone on the Slimdown group page and doxed them. Lot of folks got upset. I have read also that many claim watered down product. My point? Be sure to research them on social groups like Reddit etc .
I have, I do. SO MUCH DRAMA that doesn't interest me. I did Emerge/Hallandale, also Orderly/Red Rock, also SDRX/Ouisa. All the tirz, from those pharmacies, work the same and when it doesn't work the same it's rarely the product but our bodies doing what they do. Now grey with its own trials and tribulations and hopefully wins.

1) Does anyone know how much Hallandale Pharmacy charges for TIRZ? For ex, if one takes 10mg strength, how much would he pay for that 1 single injection? Ty. Or, "approximately" how much would they charge?

2) Brand Zepbound charges same $1100/ month regardless of strength. Does Hallandale do the same?
Research on Reddit. All over Reddit you can find the prices each pharmacy charges if you can have a doctor write the script for compounding to them. You can research on Reddit every tirz provider and what pharmacies or pharmacy they use. You can research all the providers and find all their pricing right on their websites. There is so much information available there and it doesn't take a lot to find all of that out. But the idea of getting a single injection from Hallandale is odd. The tirz from compounding pharmacies come in vials already reconstitued. If one is using the regular dosing, then a vial of 5mg will give 4 5mg injections. It's true for all the strengths. If you are on 10mg a week, then a 10mg vial will have 40mg in it for 4 10mg weekly shots and last a month.

forget these pop up providers, if you are going to use a compound pharmacy, go to your PCP and get them to send a script into the compounding pharmacy itself, it will be cheaper. they can send to redrock, hallendale, etc. Mine sends it into a small 503A one in indiana and i've had no issues

forget these pop up providers, if you are going to use a compound pharmacy, go to your PCP and get them to send a script into the compounding pharmacy itself, it will be cheaper. they can send to redrock, hallendale, etc. Mine sends it into a small 503A one in indiana and i've had no issues
My PCP is affiliated with a local 503a which charges more than the Hallandale/Ouisa/Red Rock's of the world. I showed her the pricing from those locations and she mentioned she was unable to send anywhere else because the "network" she participates in won't let her. She told me to continue sourcing it myself and let her know my dosing scheme so she can update my charts as time progresses.

It seems even the PCP networks are just a get rich scheme...

Oof! I saw that drama, but didn't realize he doxxed anyone? That's concerning. You mean he shared a real name/address of one of his patients or something? I saw the thing with Stairmaster1 but didn't think that was a true doxx as no personal information was shared. Yikes.

I have, I do. SO MUCH DRAMA that doesn't interest me. I did Emerge/Hallandale, also Orderly/Red Rock, also SDRX/Ouisa. All the tirz, from those pharmacies, work the same and when it doesn't work the same it's rarely the product but our bodies doing what they do. Now grey with its own trials and tribulations and hopefully wins.
Oh talk about drama. The whole Ouisa pharmacy and SDRX debacle was pretty intense.

Oof! I saw that drama, but didn't realize he doxxed anyone? That's concerning. You mean he shared a real name/address of one of his patients or something? I saw the thing with Stairmaster1 but didn't think that was a true doxx as no personal information was shared. Yikes.
Oh he shared name address and phone number and the Google maps view of their home. He really lost his cool.

Oh talk about drama. The whole Ouisa pharmacy and SDRX debacle was pretty intense.
Crazy! I wasn't aware of any doxing but I also stopped reading at some point. But a Janoshik test was done on Ouisa tirz and all was good. I don't actually know what started the drama - maybe that Ouisa wouldn't post their test?

Oh he shared name address and phone number and the Google maps view of their home. He really lost his cool.
Umm I definitely did not see that. I saw screen shots only of a private conversation they had on Reddit, and people were screaming HIPAA violation but it wasn't really because the conversation wasn't doctor-patient but rather customer-business owner and real names def. weren't in it.

But holy shit. 100% missed the Google maps of his house part. That's... unhinged.

Crazy! I wasn't aware of any doxing but I also stopped reading at some point. But a Janoshik test was done on Ouisa tirz and all was good. I don't actually know what started the drama - maybe that Ouisa wouldn't post their test?
Um, akshully it was a Peptide Test.com test. *pushes glasses on nose*

;)

AW, something I actually can help with.There from the very beginning.This is the deal:sensible or not, people feel a connection to their Pharmacy. $400-$700 a month, who they connect with, they just do. SlimDown—OUSIA Denise the shall I say…perhaps most unsavory owner and Dr. Bro, who charms people into thinking he CARRRRRREEEEESSSSS so deeply for them,mmm,mm…disrupted the market. People don’t like market disrupters, so mean things were said. Fights broke out! Spitting contests.THEN, when the COA wasn’t forthcoming, the gloves were off! DR.Bro became hysterical when he found out that Evil Denise had united with Oatmeds and that she would no longer be dating only SLIM!DR.BRO hissed ‘you belong only to ME. Caught, hysteria ensued, Stairmaster, our HERO and another Redditor paid to have the Test done and it turned out

To be GREAT API, leaving the mean people, saying mean things ( Slim is giving people junk!) WRONG! However, with Dr. Bro’s insane Doxing hysteria, ethical Stairmaster won’t use SLIMDOWN, because….you get it. Now, all the sweet people are trying to get Dr. Bro to make up to Ethical Stairmaster and say he’s sorry! he’s already reached out AWWWWWWW. The Moral:EVIL Denise rolls on, making $$$$$$$$$E, selling in states she is illegal in and people can get fabulous TZ at the highest levels for only $339/mo.

Might of missed a detail here or there.

There is so much drama and backbiting in all the compounding threads on reddit. Was a breath of fresh air to find this relatively sane forum!

There is so much drama and backbiting in all the compounding threads on reddit. Was a breath of fresh air to find this relatively sane forum!
Same, so much baseless accusations against whatever pharmacy anyone is using with their compounds not immediately make them lose 100lbs, with no testing involved whatsoever.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back