Hangzhou Subi Peptide Technology Co Ltd- dispute with seller and paid via paypal

gershon

New_Member
Reaction score
Greetings!

I had posted earlier. I had ordered some 5-amino 1mq through this firm due to their really good price. I was supposed to receive 10 bottles of 50g tabs at 100 tabs/bottle. Itotal cost including shipping was $275. Instead I received 4 bottles of 30 tab (and I had to open one of them to count the tabs). I complained that I ordered 10 bottles and received 4. I was then told by their rep, Mia, that this new stuff is "better," but she could not really say why. I asked for refund of 80% (since I only received 20% of what I ordered), minus shipping costs. I started getting more texts via WhatsApp about this and that this was not possible. They were going to give me a few options 1) immediate refund of $60 (no further discussion), 2) refund of $100, but only after I sent the material back to china and it was determined to be ok, 3) continue the dispute. Mia's tone became more and more firm and while not overtly threatening, was certainly not "customer focused or friendly". So I said, refund and she'd have to get this approved via her boss. a few days went by (National holiday), and basically yesterday they came back with the same proposals. They seem perplexed that I want a refund for these "high quality products" If I answered yes to 1, supposedly I'd get my refund of $60 within an hour.

I filed a formal escalation to Paypal, and as soon as I did that the other day, again, more notes and even a call via Whats App from guess who...Mia! i didn't answer it. The notes I am getting make it sound like this is just an extraordinary event! Mia sent me screen shots of "conversations" with very satisfied customers.....

I received a note today stating that I needed to make a decision by 10/14 or they were going to present their evidence to PayPal.. evidence? Technically PayPal has until 10/19 to make a decision. I take screen shots and just keep submitting it to the PayPal dispute.

So, has any one ever had a dispute like this? thoughts?

Thanks for sharing this. This sounds like a dirty company. None of the options they are giving you seem reasonable at all. Hopefully, if one of your threads get some traction on here, they'll realize how bad this looks for them and decide to make you whole.

Thanks for sharing this. This sounds like a dirty company. None of the options they are giving you sound reasonable at all. Hopefully, if one of your threads get some traction on here, they'll realize how bad this looks for them and decide to make you whole.
One can only hope....seeing you are from the windy city (I used to live there as well), I wonder what Mr. Capone would do? :-0 or perhaps Mayor Daly back in the day ?

I will just wait for Paypal to review. In the meantime I continue to get whatsapp messages from Mia. after consideration, they were going to increase the refund, but only after I took down my comments from this forum (hmm, someone is looking at comments after they were made aware!) AND withdrew the Paypal complaint.

Anyone else have these experiences? So far the other vendors I have used have been very easy to work with and when I ordered 10 vials, I received 10 vials......

Unfortunately, I doubt PayPal is going to correct this for you, but i think you are doing the right thing by keeping the complaint active and bumping this thread.

They could have fixed your situation, given you a satisfactory resolution, and you probably would have updated this thread accordingly, which may have made them some new customers, but they chose to hold firm. Now when anyone searches for this company, they'll see this thread.

Good luck and keep us updated

Back