Has anyone purchased from Shaanxi Dideu Medichem?

I haven't, but there are a lot of vendors out there where you don't need to ask this question about them. Look around the site a bit, go to the bottom of the front page and look at the vendor connection. You'll find lots of vendors that lots of people use so at least you know what you're dealing with using a vendor that's well known.

@geoguy78 yeah I think I did that. I looked at the vendor connections section and I also searched the site for each of the elements of the company name, and nothing came up. I have a reason for asking, someone has offered to sell me some of their product and I wanted to learn more about them. I did a google search and found that the company was mentioned in at least one published scientific research study, as the supplier of the product (a GLP-1) used in that study. So I thought that sounded promising. But I couldn't find anything else about them... that's why I asked ...

@geoguy78 yeah I think I did that. I looked at the vendor connections section and I also searched the site for each of the elements of the company name, and nothing came up. I have a reason for asking, someone has offered to sell me some of their product and I wanted to learn more about them. I did a google search and found that the company was mentioned in at least one published scientific research study, as the supplier of the product (a GLP-1) used in that study. So I thought that sounded promising. But I couldn't find anything else about them... that's why I asked ...
Personally, I wouldn't buy from anyone that reaches out to me. Too high of a chance that it's a scammer. Plenty of legit sources are contained within the walls of this forum so hang out for a while, browse a bunch of threads, and maybe you'll decide there's a vendor that seems reasonably trustworthy with your hard earned money.

@geoguy78 yeah, they didn't reach out to me. They have a Facebook group that I joined. I've been in it for about 6 months but haven't bought yet. Seems to have a lot of happy customers.

But, I do appreciate the feedback. I just made a purchase from Nexaph, hope it wasn't a mistake.

@geoguy78 yeah, they didn't reach out to me. They have a Facebook group that I joined. I've been in it for about 6 months but haven't bought yet. Seems to have a lot of happy customers.

But, I do appreciate the feedback. I just made a purchase from Nexaph, hope it wasn't a mistake.
You'll find out. But I've heard of others ordering from them and being satisfied

It's sketchy out here in the gray market peptide world
Well, hopefully it will be fine. I guess I have to get used to dealing with more uncertainty than when I was buying from compounding. I have learned a lot from this site, and still have much more to learn. I will share my experiences once I receive my order!

From what I read in a vendor list I got else where they stated " Customer service was good, product quality is questionable, May have caused extra nausea but sort of worked, needs extra testing."

Personally I've had great experiences with SPC Nexaph. Prices most everywhere have come down recently. My T15 kit price from them at the time was easily justified being a bit more than retail for one shot (not box) of Mounjaro. Now it would pay for a kit and a half of T30. (And I won't be using it for years) Hoarding...

It was a bit over a month ago! I paid about $1.80/mg. Today I paid .67/mg!

Personally I've had great experiences with SPC Nexaph. Prices most everywhere have come down recently. My T15 kit price from them at the time was easily justified being a bit more than retail for one shot (not box) of Mounjaro. Now it would pay for a kit and a half of T30. (And I won't be using it for years) Hoarding...

I'm so glad to hear that! Thank you for sharing your experiences. I'm looking forward to receiving my order. It's awesome that prices are going down for the moment ... I hope it lasts! I wonder if there will be a surge in demand that drives it back up - hope not!

Current group buy at 67 cents a mg is a screaming deal. Every time I think they can't go lower, they go lower though :ROFLMAO: Tempted to get in on this special and offload my pricier tirz to family at cost

Back