Has QSC changed? Why the praise on here?

QSC keeps getting not so good reviews on other platforms, even test results statistics someone did somewhere else doesn't look good, so I really don't know. I personally will keep watching all info about them and latest test results coming out

QSC keeps getting not so good reviews on other platforms, even test results statistics someone did somewhere else doesn't look good, so I really don't know. I personally will keep watching all info about them and latest test results coming out
What do you mean by test result statistics?

on other platform (better don't mention as its against their rules) someone compiled graphs from data based on past test results for every (or many) vendor, QSC didn't come out very well

on other platform (better don't mention as its against their rules) someone compiled graphs from data based on past test results for every (or many) vendor, QSC didn't come out very well
There was a test not too long ago from Chromate lab that showed bad results, but Chromate isn't the preferred test center. Terry as QSC said he won't go by Chromate testing, and someone else said Chromate doesn't seem to have the GLP1 testing figured out... Could this be what you saw?

I also have to think any of these places could end up with a bad batch on occasion, which is why I'd prefer a group buy vs individual buy. GB seems to come with a better guarantee, and because they don't want to deal with refunding or reshipping a large batch, they might work harder to be sure GB product is of high quality.... to paraphrase what someone else said a while back in another thread.

I've not purchased from QSC, so I can't speak from first hand experience, but I've definitely seen a lot of posts from people who are happy with them.

I'm waiting for them to come out with a new batch of 10mg sema, unless I can find a comparable option elsewhere.

There was a test not too long ago from Chromate lab that showed bad results, but Chromate isn't the preferred test center. Terry as QSC said he won't go by Chromate testing, and someone else said Chromate doesn't seem to have the GLP1 testing figured out... Could this be what you saw?
yes, it is possible, but when consider the input amount of total tests (the total not mentioned there, but I know QSC is tested all the time on many products) only 1 incorrect result couldn't influence much the total % of underfilled or % of impure.
but don't get me wrong, they are on my watchlist too and I also believe the most current results give a better idea of the current product quality, it's just that I want to again balance comments here, as positive comments on QSC has this forum enough so I am trying to provide some critical arguments

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangopescolito
Back