Hebei linding

Oh no. Yalin. Fiona. Told me they’re having shipping issues. But product has left warehouse. We shall see!!!
Took me a little over 4 weeks to get mine thru Fiona and Yalin and included 2 different tracking numbers. I finally received and product seems fine, but will order with Lucy if I ever order thru them again.

Took me a little over 4 weeks to get mine thru Fiona and Yalin and included 2 different tracking numbers. I finally received and product seems fine, but will order with Lucy if I ever order thru them again.
Where is Lucy from?. I just found out about xce not being up and running and need a new supplier.

Where is Lucy from?. I just found out about xce not being up and running and need a new supplier.
Lucy is with Yalin also, but I’ve heard she is more efficient and also has access to their domestic warehouse.

Nice to know. I told Fiona tonight she’d better watch her reputation.

I received my order from Hebei Lingding today. Plain white box with a handwritten t 15 on it. Took about 2 weeks to arrive from when I paid.

Thinking about sending it in for testing as it was my first order and I haven't found much about this supplier.
Hi! Have you begun research with this order? Curious as I have ordered from them as well. TIA!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back