Hello from Kentucky !

pristinepeach999

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, new here but not to GLP-1. I have PCOS and seems my metabolism just plummeted after 30. Losing weight seemed impossible. Working out, eating pretty decent but then I finally addressed my binge eating disorder after diagnosis. I also work with a nutritionist for assistance and guidance, and then I finally started sema with a compounding pharmacy/med spa. After 3 months of ridiculous prices, I went grey! I work in healthcare directly with doctors who were extremely open and answered my questions and concerns since we had worked so closely together for so long. I felt extremely comfortable compounding myself. I have lost 53 pounds and feeling great. I stopped due to a routine colonoscopy and felt confident after 9 months solid sticking to my routine and didn't go back on it. Mostly because of cost, but also because I wasn't seeing much loss the last 3 months anyways. Well, stress, an emergency removal of my gallbladder, and starting grad school I allowed for binge eating habits to creep back in. I have gained back 10 pounds and going back grey and starting Tirz. I am excited and my product should come today. This site is so helpful. I am hoping to finally reach that total goal weight since that stall from sema and then the weight gain.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenbausch
Back