Hello!

Infinitestarlet

New_Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Sorta Newbie here. I've been doing a lot of research by lurking different platforms for the last few months and this forum by far is the easiest and best website navigation I've come across. Also, everyone seems very nice and helpful who don't seem to be on a power trip. With a lot of guidance and research from here, I got over my paranoia and pulled the "trigger" to order my first batch a few weeks ago. So excited to be on this journey with the help of you all!

Hello!

Sorta Newbie here. I've been doing a lot of research by lurking different platforms for the last few months and this forum by far is the easiest and best website navigation I've come across. Also, everyone seems very nice and helpful who don't seem to be on a power trip. With a lot of guidance and research from here, I got over my paranoia and pulled the "trigger" to order my first batch a few weeks ago. So excited to be on this journey with the help of you all!
Would love to hear an update on how it goes. I am at the beginning of the labyrinth myself.

Back