Helloooo from Toronto!

mopo89

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I've posted a couple of times but just realized I never properly introduced myself!

I'm Mopo - I have Hashimoto's disease and have always had a very tough time with my weight! I lost 60lbs in 2012-2013, but sadly with the pandemic + increased alcohol consumption + the unexpected passing of my dad over the past 4-5 years, I gained it all back.

Took a while but finally felt I was ready to commit to losing weight. Was prescribed Ozempic from July 2023-March 2024 and lost zero pounds! I definitely did not respond to it and when my insurance stopped covering it, I gave it up. But somehow I ended up one night down a rabbit hole of glp-1s and discovered this wonderful world. I found this forum in an effort to find a cheap Tirz source (Canadian suppliers are so hard to come by and soooo expensive) and am now reseaching Reta and down 12.4lbs!

Feeling so excited about this journey and this wonderful forum has already been such a great help in the month that I've been here mostly lurking.

I am also 17 days sober after battling an alcohol problem for the past 5 years and cannot stress enough how proud I am and how thankful I am that reta & tirz have helped me get to almost 3 weeks. :)

Really great to have you here.
I understand how frustrating the weight loss/gain yo-yo can be...Can't count the number of times/pounds I have lost and gained. These glp-1's finally give me the hope that we ALL have found something that might finally WORK for long term success.

Congrats on the success your having.❤️

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mallow
Back