Help figuring out my dosage and reconstitution

The general rule is 28 days. I have kept Hospira for almost two months and had zero issues. Keeping it refrigerated and out of light is important.
I actually read in multiple places that BAC should not be refrigerated because it separates the alcohol and water. The guidance I got was to keep in a drawer or similar. I'm not sure what's the correct answer at this point, I was tempted to put mine in the fridge.

I actually read in multiple places that BAC should not be refrigerated because it separates the alcohol and water. The guidance I got was to keep in a drawer or similar. I'm not sure what's the correct answer at this point, I was tempted to put mine in the fridge.
If that is true then it would defeat the purpose of peptides that are reconstituted with it being refrigerated. Might as well just save money and use sterilized water or saline. These are just recommendations though and we all need to do what we feel is best for ourselves.

Last edited:
The general rule is 28 days. I have kept Hospira for almost two months and had zero issues. Keeping it refrigerated and out of light is important.
From everything I have read Hospira Bacteriostatic Water should not be refrigerated even if punctured.

I thought you just keep it at room temperature, between 60-80. That's what we always did in the hospital, out of the light yes but not refrigerated. The month rule is generally if you are getting into it a lot, as more ways for the alcohol to evaporate. I normally use them for 2-3 months some people go much farther out than that. I put the date I first open it on the bottle to keep track.
Just looked at the Pfizer Page for BAC and it does say keep at 20 to 25c or 68f to 77f with no mention of pre/post puncture. Given our participation in research I would say it was up to each researcher to make their own determination :)

Screenshot from 2024-10-16 18-02-26.png

Back