Henan Tirz 15mg

Mikezig12

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what color caps they received from Henan on 15mg vials. Mine were aqua color. Last batch I got from X were purple. Just want to see if anyone else got any orders from them

I’ve heard Henan isn’t consistent with their own cap colors from batch to batch. And cap color isn’t an industry standard.

Btw, my HT 30mg TZ is Red.

I did reach out to Cora and asked, waiting for her to get back to me

Can anyone tell me what color caps they received from Henan on 15mg vials. Mine were aqua color. Last batch I got from X were purple. Just want to see if anyone else got any orders from them
My 10mg are aqua, they really should be consistent with cap colors

My 15mg were aqua color. I also want to say Henan has given me great appetite suppression and now after a second dose I think it’s for sure better than Guruite (Great Peptide) I wasn’t going to order again because of the shipping taking so long but now I will order because it’s worth it.

My shipping took start to finish 12 days. Mine were also aqua. Haven't use yet finishing my order from X first

You got lucky I ordered 4/17 and received 5/6. Maybe they are getting quicker!
Does Cora usually confirm right away that payment was received? I sent bitcoin via 2 hour delivery last night and she hasn't got back to me yet

Does Cora usually confirm right away that payment was received? I sent bitcoin via 2 hour delivery last night and she hasn't got back to me yet

Hi, this is tuk. Here are the results posted by the administrator. Maybe you should have a look in the forum before placing an order. Admin recommends paypal etc. If you have already confirmed your order, I think it is very necessary to track the status of your package in time. Good luck with the safe and smooth arrival of your products.

Back