Hey Ya’all Tirzed out and cold!

Tellatubby

Reaction score
Single Mama from the South. Going from obese to healthy (I hope!) and awfully cold on tirz. Any suggestions? So happy to be learning from all of you. Thank you.

I'm a 5' 6" T2 male that has last 90 lbs on tirz, currently at goal and bounce between 150-155.

I'm cold all the time! And I live in Alaska which is not an ideal combo lol.

When I was obese I used to keep the house at 68, now it's 72 and I dress warmly all the time. Always in sweats and long sleeves around the house. Outside the house and at work I'm always in long sleeves, usually a couple layers and often a fleece jacket on top. Fridays I'm usually in the office alone and I love it because then I can crank up the heat without any discomfort to coworkers.

All I can say is, embrace it and deal with it lol. I don't like it, but I love that after decades of trying "all" the things, I've finally found something that gives me excellent glucose control, and has let me get to the weight I've wanted to be at for so long.

If that means I'm cold a lot, then I'll take it!

I’m having the same problem. I try to drink hot tea, esp hot green tea for the thermogenesis, take hot baths and do a bit of exercise to force my body to make a little heat! I also upped my B vitamins and be regular with my overall multivatimin. I find that once I get bone cold it’s hard to come back and feel well but if I get warm and keep warm it’s easier.

Yep! Saved me a ton on ac during summer, but may cost me more during winter. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Actually turned heat on the other day. A pre-Halloween first.

Back