Hey ya'll hey, Dallas

I'm sorry, person of few words, you're just NOT gonna FIT IN here!

This forum is filled to bursting with people that CANNOT express themselves in a few words. Very Sad but True @lizwil

Better you should continue the search for your lost tribe than suffer in silence here.
dionysos
/s

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hey, I'm still tryna figure out how to use this forum as I have never engaged in one before. I was confused as hell and seen a tab to introduce oneself. I seen all others with jus a hi and where they were from so I did the same. Better you to simply explain what would be better said. Blood type, race, dob, ssn? I mean, I really don't know... I was jus introducing myself in a humorous way. My bad!

Hey, I'm still tryna figure out how to use this forum as I have never engaged in one before. I was confused as hell and seen a tab to introduce oneself. I seen all others with jus a hi and where they were from so I did the same. Better you to simply explain what would be better said. Blood type, race, dob, ssn? I mean, I really don't know... I was jus introducing myself in a humorous way. My bad!
Aw, he's just kiddin'!

😂 Person of FEW words.
Welcome aboard!
I was trying to jus introduce myself...I was unaware I was creating a whole post. Everybody calm down. I'm new to forums.

Sorry @lizwil !!!
Everyone here in Peptide Haven already knows I'm a smartass trying to be funny.
I forget there is a world outside full of peeps who don't yet know I'm a fool.

I did try to indicate that my whole reply was frivolous by adding "/s" at the end.
That's internet shorthand for "ignore everything said before this point because it is sarcastic rubbish". Not everybody knows that, of course! So once again it comes down to me being foolish 😬

I'm sorry, and I apologize for having fun at what might seem to be your expense; that wasn't my intention.
Dennis

Sorry @lizwil !!!
Everyone here in Peptide Haven already knows I'm a smartass trying to be funny.
I forget there is a world outside full of peeps who don't yet know I'm a fool.

I did try to indicate that my whole reply was frivolous by adding "/s" at the end.
That's internet shorthand for "ignore everything said before this point because it is sarcastic rubbish". Not everybody knows that, of course! So once again it comes down to me being foolish 😬

I'm sorry, and I apologize for having fun at what might seem to be your expense; that wasn't my intention.
Dennis
I wonder how many times you will have to explain the “/s” thing before you decide it’s a bad idea?

not /s

@dionysos 💙
You may have to add something to your signature line about it...
So you don't OFFEND people :ROFLMAO: 🤷‍♂️

Note To Self: Must clear-ly warn ev-ry-one new u meet that u r a buffoon & not see ri us ev ur.

THERE. That'll do it!

Back