Hey Y'all

Momof5

Reaction score
Well been lurking long enough to get my first order today. Started compound Tirz back in April over 195 and am about 5 lbs from goal, so about to hit maintenance @130. This is the way to go, seems like the obvious, but honestly there is an overwhelming amount of information here. Which this shows the amount of work some of you have devoted to this, and I'm appreciative, but it is so overwhelming to me. I dont want to screw up, ya know. Anyways, I wasnt confident with crypto so found what seemed like a good company, so scary because anybody can put their stuff on a page. But it arrived super fast, so I was thrilled for that. I'm super anxious about blowing tons on testing. It's not tons I know, but I'm cheap. The label had a qr code I scanned and info is not available. I haven't figured out GB's or other pages to go on or thru. I signed up for peppys so that's the only one I did jump into. That's another plethora of info site. Anyways, nice to meet you, and thank you for honesty in posting as it helps all of us who are new🩵💚

Back