HGH - Rachel

Reaction score
Has anyone worked with Rachel from HGH - China? I've always worked with Alisa with QSC, but thought I'd try a new source, since QSC stopped taking payments via Alibaba.

I placed an order with Rachel and paid via Alibaba, but the original order has been either confiscated or lost because the tracking number was never activated in the US. Rachel says she's reshipping. Rachel has been very communicative and easy with which to work, so no issues on that front. However, I was curious if anyone else has had good or bad experiences with this source. If I've been "had", I want to move on to order from another supplier because my supply is running out.

What's the full name of the company?

HGH normally stands for Human Growth Hormone and I've never heard of a Chinese supplier named HGH. There is a "Rachel" with Heibi Lianfu Information Technology (HLFT or HBFLTech) that is here on the forum if that's who you mean?

If you do mean HLFT, I bought several kits of TZ and SG from them last year and they all tested about 10% under-dosed. The purity was fine and it still worked when adjusting dosage.

What's the full name of the company?

HGH normally stands for Human Growth Hormone and I've never heard of a Chinese supplier named HGH. There is a "Rachel" with Heibi Lianfu Information Technology (HLFT or HBFLTech) that is here on the forum if that's who you mean?

If you do mean HLFT, I bought several kits of TZ and SG from them last year and they all tested about 10% under-dosed. The purity was fine and it still worked when adjusting dosage.
Yes. I know that's what HGH stands for. It's the title she uses in her emails. However, I just found a thread in this community that mentions the Rachel listed above and her info seems to track with this Rachel. HGH Rachel is probably just one of her many email addresses.

It's good to hear that she's legit.

I also have ordered from Rachel. She’s very communicative, however I have been waiting since May 15 when I ordered. I’ve also ordered from QSC and XCE (may have the initials wrong) and never waited so long for product. I just ordered one box, because I wanted to try it before committing. Hopefully it shows up soon.

I also have ordered from Rachel. She’s very communicative, however I have been waiting since May 15 when I ordered. I’ve also ordered from QSC and XCE (may have the initials wrong) and never waited so long for product. I just ordered one box, because I wanted to try it before committing. Hopefully it shows up soon.
I've also ordered from both of those sources. QSC never failed me and XCE's product was good, but I understand that XCE is now defunct. The interesting part is that I ordered from Rachel on the 16th of May. So we both may be dealing with the same shipping issues.

I've also ordered from both of those sources. QSC never failed me and XCE's product was good, but I understand that XCE is now defunct. The interesting part is that I ordered from Rachel on the 16th of May. So we both may be dealing with the same shipping issues.
Thanks for the response. Good to know!

Has anyone worked with Rachel from HGH - China? I've always worked with Alisa with QSC, but thought I'd try a new source, since QSC stopped taking payments via Alibaba.

I placed an order with Rachel and paid via Alibaba, but the original order has been either confiscated or lost because the tracking number was never activated in the US. Rachel says she's reshipping. Rachel has been very communicative and easy with which to work, so no issues on that front. However, I was curious if anyone else has had good or bad experiences with this source. If I've been "had", I want to move on to order from another supplier because my supply is running out.
Rachel and her companys are scammers

Hebei Oroni Biotech Co

Hebei lianfu biotechnology co. Ltd

Hebei Lianfu Information Technology Co., Ltd

Scammer

Do not purchase anything from her

Pm me for proof

Rachel and her companys are scammers

Hebei Oroni Biotech Co

Hebei lianfu biotechnology co. Ltd

Hebei Lianfu Information Technology Co., Ltd

Scammer

Do not purchase anything from her

Pm me for proof
wow, somebody is really active today with attacks against "Rachel", as I wrote in different thread already - I also really dont like Rachel and her company behind - but we cant just claim someone is a scammer without any explanation at least

Back