Hi everyone

tzmeplz

Reaction score
Hi
Im a 30 something woman from the southwest. I started MJ earlier in the year and stayed on for a few months, paying full out of pocket costs. I then found peptides and have loved my new hyperfocus, expanding to other peptides. I may need an intervention.
Overall, Ive lost 20 plus pounds with about 10 more, very, very stubborn ones to go.
Im actually desperately needing a venue to discuss my fave hobby as its not something I can really discuss with anyone I know in person. My poor hubby does not get it at all and is extremely risk averse and generally a bit suspicious of meds. Im an enthusiastic believer in better living through chemistry and love being empowered to take care of myself.
This whole thing has also led to a budding interest in longevity overall and what I think of as an adapted bikini body building hobby.
I look forward to chatting with yall!

👋

I’m also falling down the “well what other peptides are out there” rabbit whole. My hubby is similar to yours. He’s risk adverse but also trusts me to be thorough in my research before jumping off cliffs. Lol

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Squirt82
Back