Hi from CT

Welcome, neighbor! I live in Tolland.

DANGER DANGER, WILL ROBINSON! This forum is highly addicting! I was COMPLETELY new to the peptide world 3 months ago. I was handed the Key to the City when introduced to this site. There is much to learn here, and it never seems to stop! Nice, helpful people, too. Mostly :ROFLMAO: 😂😘

Welcome, neighbor! I live in Tolland.

DANGER DANGER, WILL ROBINSON! This forum is highly addicting! I was COMPLETELY new to the peptide world 3 months ago. I was handed the Key to the City when introduced to this site. There is much to learn here, and it never seems to stop! Nice, helpful people, too. Mostly :ROFLMAO: 😂😘
😂😂😂 Thank you! Literally how I’m feeling right about now. While I’m not new to peptides, this is by far the most welcoming and supportive site I’ve come across. Everyone is so kind and easy going, no gatekeeping or shaming. It’s really nice🙂

😂😂😂 Thank you! Literally how I’m feeling right about now. While I’m not new to peptides, this is by far the most welcoming and supportive site I’ve come across. Everyone is so kind and easy going, no gatekeeping or shaming. It’s really nice🙂
Are you on Peppy's? There is an enormous amount of information available.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
victorloki
Back