Hi I am new here

rasberrycherry

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys,
Im new here, I ran into this forum when doing research on sources/suppliers for tirzepatide in Europe. It has led me down this rabbit hole and perhaps the ordering from the original source instead of getting ripped off by domestic shops.

I have been ordering various peptides on and off for a couple of years, I have always known that I was overpaying but not exactly how much.

Is there anybody from Europe that has been buying tirzepatide directly from suppliers that can give me some insight into shipping and customs. How it works and the success rates.
I hope to browse the forum more in the coming days to get more information and learn a thing or two. I wanted to introduce myself and not just be a creepy lurker 😀

Welcome!! There are a few people here from Europe and other areas outside the US who can assist. Don't hesitate to ask questions and jump in on conversations!

Is there anybody from Europe that has been buying tirzepatide directly from suppliers that can give me some insight into shipping and customs. How it works and the success rates.
I hope to browse the forum more in the coming days to get more information and learn a thing or two. I wanted to introduce myself and not just be a creepy lurker 😀
@rasberrycherry
It's OK, Creepy Lurkers need peptides too! But we're glad you decided to come in and Introduce yourself :)

There are three international members who would likely have relevant Vendor experience:
@Mounjamen in Germany, @Sheldor in Italy, and @milos in Malaysia.
DM them and make a request - they won't bite!

Possibly also helpful is the GLP1 Vendors China link on my Profile page and Signature line. Some basic information on Chinese vendors for your research.

I ordered few times from china and UK, always went smooth through customs

I would stress all new members to see @dionysos vendors spreadsheets - in case you cant find it, its because it has a very small font size so its hard to see, its just below the bottom line, below the alligator picture, in his messages (hey, dino do some editing, its a really important and useful info!)

I would stress all new members to see @dionysos vendors spreadsheets - in case you cant find it, its because it has a very small font size so its hard to see, its just below the bottom line, below the alligator picture, in his messages (hey, dino do some editing, its a really important and useful info!)
Thanks for the feedback milos!
Is it large enough to be easily visible now?

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back