HI! New here w/a few questions

With that much of a stall you should have upped the dose. I want to say usually but there isn't a usually with these meds since they work so differently case per case..but...if stalled I would have upped in 4-6 weeks into the stall...by chance are you measuring? Alot of the time we focus on weight when our bodies are actually changing. I went down 2 pants sizes and 15 inches overall with no weight difference.
Cagri ( for most) has very strong suppression. Be careful. Some it doesn't work until you have titrated up. But!!! It can make you very sick if you did not start low.
Honestly I would ask some of the others for what they have heard on the medical issues. They are much more read than I am on that.
Well, after the initial loss, I stayed on .5mg about another 4-5wks which is when I realized the stall wasn't breaking. I upped to .75mg for 4-5wks with no change. I then upped to 1mg. During that 1mg was the change over from Brand to C.P. so, not sure if that was the problem or not. After 2nd full round from C.P. and still no change...that is when I decided to have my PCP give a Rx for Tirz to try. Mainly because of siblings success & wasn't sold on the C.P. product being any good. $250 for 10mg just didn't seem worth it to continue when I'd get even less out of it w/ higher dose.

Now that alternatives to a C.P. are possible.....

I just wanted to follow-up on my order.

I ordered S20 from Amopure 8/21 & recieved 8/29. Package was wrapped in white plastic w/ no fragile label some have mentioned.
Came inside a sealed box purporting it was "SKIN WATER SOURCE" Lyophilized powder Hydrating Mask.
Kit was inside in a bubble envelope.
Only label is sticker on top of case "S20 08/01 research use only " vials have no labels.
Cakes were loose in all but 1. 1 cake was broken into pieces.

Just thought I'd share to let others know of the alternate packaging.
I took the pic to show the seal after I opened it.

Attachments

• 20240830_103626.jpg
    20240830_103626.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 31
  • 20240830_103707.jpg
    20240830_103707.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 32
I just wanted to follow-up on my order.

I ordered S20 from Amopure 8/21 & recieved 8/29. Package was wrapped in white plastic w/ no fragile label some have mentioned.
Came inside a sealed box purporting it was "SKIN WATER SOURCE" Lyophilized powder Hydrating Mask.
Kit was inside in a bubble envelope.
Only label is sticker on top of case "S20 08/01 research use only " vials have no labels.
Cakes were loose in all but 1. 1 cake was broken into pieces.

Just thought I'd share to let others know of the alternate packaging.
I took the pic to show the seal after I opened it.
First off, welcome!!! You've jumped right in and that's great. I'm glad you were able to find what you were looking for so quickly!

Just FYI, most vendors do not want images of their packaging posted on forums. There could be "legal people" on here and posting images gives the customs workers a heads up as to what to look for. We are dealing with grey market goods coming through customs, so giving up all the secrets as to how they label them and get them through customs, probably isn't very helpful to maintaining their "shipping secrets".

Just something to keep in mind in the future.

First off, welcome!!! You've jumped right in and that's great. I'm glad you were able to find what you were looking for so quickly!

Just FYI, most vendors do not want images of their packaging posted on forums. There could be "legal people" on here and posting images gives the customs workers a heads up as to what to look for. We are dealing with grey market goods coming through customs, so giving up all the secrets as to how they label them and get them through customs, probably isn't very helpful to maintaining their "shipping secrets".

Just something to keep in mind in the future.
I apologize. You are right. I am not sure how to delete my post, so if some can point me to where, I will or if a mod can. Since the post was held for approval before it posted, I would of hoped that would of caught my mistake.

Again...sorry.

Personally I think it's helpful for the community to post these types of photos of the vials at least. I understand removing the description of what the packaging looks like from the outside and what the item is purported to be. But I defer to the senior members and mods for this forum specifically on whether any pics are ok.

With that said, would love to know if the "broken cakes" are normal, or if they indicate something specifically (like potentially moisture in the vial)? I've never seen this with any of my own vials, though I have seen some discussion of it as a negative in other places.

I apologize. You are right. I am not sure how to delete my post, so if some can point me to where, I will or if a mod can. Since the post was held for approval before it posted, I would of hoped that would of caught my mistake.

Again...sorry.
No worries, you can't edit posts past 24 hours. I'm surprised Zippity didn't say something or remove the pics, but the pics aren't as "bad" as others I've seen. Was more wanting to make you aware for future postings. Most of us are aware of the stealth methods used.

It's fairly common... We tend to think we are safe because we are in a forum, but there's nothing stopping customs agents or big pharma attorneys from joining.

I'm guilty of saying things I shouldn't too, but try to be somewhat cryptic or vague in a way that people understand, without naming specifics. So you could just refer to stealth packaging, for example, rather than showing it. Then if someone is curious, say/post whatever you want in a dm.

Don't want to make you afraid to post or ask questions. This is a great community with lots of friendly helpful people and someone usually catches things like that within the 24hrs so they can be edited. I'll notify Zippity and let him decide.

Edit: Looks like he already removed them. ;)

Personally I think it's helpful for the community to post these types of photos of the vials at least. I understand removing the description of what the packaging looks like from the outside and what the item is purported to be. But I defer to the senior members and mods for this forum specifically on whether any pics are ok.

With that said, would love to know if the "broken cakes" are normal, or if they indicate something specifically (like potentially moisture in the vial)? I've never seen this with any of my own vials, though I have seen some discussion of it as a negative in other places.
Broken cakes aren't an issue.

The actual peptide is like a pinch of salt. The majority of what you see is mannitol or other fillers.

Pics of vials are fine, pics or descriptions of packaging are frowned upon. Don't hesitate to start dm's with people and ask for more info if you are curious!

Broken cakes aren't an issue.

The actual peptide is like a pinch of salt. The majority of what you see is mannitol or other fillers.

Pics of vials are fine, pics or descriptions of packaging are frowned upon. Don't hesitate to start dm's with people and ask for more info if you are curious!
Thanks, I know it's mostly filler, but it feels like there's a gold standard for a single "cake" that is a bit fluffy and can fall from the bottom to the top of the vial in mostly one piece, before it's reconstituted, of course. I would definitely question if I received something like the picture on the right (which perhaps is not there anymore).

Thanks, I know it's mostly filler, but it feels like there's a gold standard for a single "cake" that is a bit fluffy and can fall from the bottom to the top of the vial in mostly one piece, before it's reconstituted, of course. I would definitely question if I received something like the picture on the right (which perhaps is not there anymore).
I think it was Zippity who said he'd only be concerned if it was all a fine powder. As long as it's mostly chunks up to what you described, it's good.

I think it was Zippity who said he'd only be concerned if it was all a fine powder. As long as it's mostly chunks up to what you described, it's good.
Really? The T45 that was just finished was the first ever reconstituted in-house...it was from US shipper and was loose powder. 😳

Really? The T45 that was just finished was the first ever reconstituted in-house...it was from US shipper and was loose powder. 😳
Hmmm.. Im not super experienced, just parrot what I've learned in my research efforts. But I'm pretty sure Zip said that.. it's in here somewhere, lol I believe it has something to do with lyophilization process forming a cake in the vial. But I guess it would be possible to do that in big batches, then grind and fill vials after. Just seems more sanitary to do it in the vials... From a common sense view. I'm certainly not a chemist, lol

My understanding of an “all loose powder” condition or “complete collapse of the cake” stems from either rushed lypholization (drying at a higher temp over a shortened time resulting in excess residual moisture) or collapse due to storage/handling. This is a very simplistic explanation. Since you don’t know if the product was compromised during lypholization or if the collapse is aesthetic, it would be best to have it tested.

My understanding of an “all loose powder” condition or “complete collapse of the cake” stems from either rushed lypholization (drying at a higher temp over a shortened time resulting in excess residual moisture) or collapse due to storage/handling. This is a very simplistic explanation. Since you don’t know if the product was compromised during lypholization or if the collapse is aesthetic, it would be best to have it tested.
Well, there is none left to test...it was the vial RS finished off couple of weeks ago. Wonder if it would have something to do with it not working all that well 🤔

And there you have it!

I'm having issues with Sema from Precision. 2 RS's claim low potency, both used from each of 2 different vials. Both just used from a new vial from another company, same dose, and are blown away at the difference. Recon was done based on test results fill amount. I can see 1 vial potentially being an outlier, but 2 different vials, bought 2 months apart... Hmmm I don't think so!

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back