Hi!

LEPacker

New_Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've only been here for a few days reading so far. I was using compound tirz until the initial FDA decision to stop sales. Reddit guided me over here and I've been figuring stuff out ever since.

I've already prepared the necessary materials to reconstitute and apply lyophilized peptide and am waiting for my first order of tirz to arrive (ordered from Sry). I'm confident I have the basics down enough at this point to get by, but am always trying to learn as much as I can!

I started compound at ~230lbs and am down to ~200lbs after two months. My max weight was ~280lbs years ago, and I was successful at getting down to ~200lbs from that through obsessive calorie counting, but I caved after some life events and gained it all back. I'm so happy this stuff is available now, I don't have to constantly battle with food noise anymore and I'm still getting results!

Last edited:
Hello :D Sounds like you are already on your way to becoming a gray market expert like the rest of us. With all the money saved, you can join the rest of us and start hoarding 5 years of every conceivable pep known to man in your freezer :ROFLMAO:

Back