Hi!

jenjen42870

Reaction score
Hi, I am a 54F, not too savvy on using forums/discord/Reddit. Really trying to do research into gray. Thanks for having me.

They're not too difficult to use. I'm sure you'll figure them out quickly.

Any background on your current situation? Compound provider under threat?

I am definitely finding my way around, just might take me longer! Coming over from the compounded tirzepatide side. With the state of that being unknown, and so much more expensive, I've decided to go this route. Been on since April of this year. Currently at 10 mg, looking to go up to 12.5 soon.

In the future, I might suggest a username that doesn't include what I think is a birthday in it. Also you revealed your age in your first post, so the math kinda checks out. :P

I mean we we come from an era where we used to engrave our SSN onto possessions. I remember going through my mother-in-laws silver and finding her SSN engraved on pieces like a water pitcher.

Things evolve. Just a suggestion for the future.

You'll find what you need here on this forum. And maybe even make it into some Discords! :)

Have fun.

See, not so savvy! I'm guessing I can't change my username, that I would just have to start a new account? Thanks for all of your help!

Back