Hope this helps!

One_Tired_Lady

New_Member
Reaction score
Here is a link to a reconstitution chart I made. I hope it helps. I have left it open to view and comment on, so please feel free to do so or make a copy for yourself! I'm open to feedback or any changes you think should be made. I tried to include all of the most common vial amounts and a broad range of doses- from 0.1mg up to 15mg. Please let me know if any of my information needs to be corrected, and I will fix it immediately!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-FghBuMQn5FofQgTgpfFBcecYasGF1SLbRXVpTTldYA/edit?usp=sharing

This is a small part of a much larger workbook I am working on. It's not even close to being finished, but I am happy to share it with the current information—just beware, there's still much to do! If you'd like the link to that, let me know, and I'll be happy to send it as well.

Thanks =)

*project farm voice* Very impressive.

Totally curious but is this level of organization your 'norm'? I'm always fascinated by Type A personalities. It's something I wish I could turn off and on for myself.

I like the bands of shading for target dilution amounts. It's something I've thought about but never had information presented like this to give me a better guideline.

I'll take a peep at your other sheet if you're willing to share.

Thanks for putting this together! I think it can be incredibly helpful!

Here is a link to a reconstitution chart I made. I hope it helps. I have left it open to view and comment on, so please feel free to do so or make a copy for yourself! I'm open to feedback or any changes you think should be made. I tried to include all of the most common vial amounts and a broad range of doses- from 0.1mg up to 15mg. Please let me know if any of my information needs to be corrected, and I will fix it immediately!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-FghBuMQn5FofQgTgpfFBcecYasGF1SLbRXVpTTldYA/edit?usp=sharing

This is a small part of a much larger workbook I am working on. It's not even close to being finished, but I am happy to share it with the current information—just beware, there's still much to do! If you'd like the link to that, let me know, and I'll be happy to send it as well.

Thanks =)

I'd also like to see the document that you're working on. Thanks.

*project farm voice* Very impressive.

Totally curious but is this level of organization your 'norm'? I'm always fascinated by Type A personalities. It's something I wish I could turn off and on for myself.

I like the bands of shading for target dilution amounts. It's something I've thought about but never had information presented like this to give me a better guideline.

I'll take a peep at your other sheet if you're willing to share.

Thanks for putting this together! I think it can be incredibly helpful!
Thank you!
I am definitely willing to share- will send the link this evening when I get home.
As for organization, I'm actually about the most disorganized person in day to day living you'll ever come across 🙃 lol. However, when it comes to data collection and analysis, math/formulas/equations, etc, these are my passions and I'm about as organized as it gets and a perfectionist to a "T".
You'd never guess it though if you were to meet me in real life 😅

I would like to applaud you on the sheer amount of time it would have taken you to make all of those borders/outlines for the diagonal uphill columns to separate the colors. Sheets is SO MUCH WORSE at that function than Excel is. Thanks for putting in the hours to share this with us!

I would like to applaud you on the sheer amount of time it would have taken you to make all of those borders/outlines for the diagonal uphill columns to separate the colors. Sheets is SO MUCH WORSE at that function than Excel is. Thanks for putting in the hours to share this with us!
Thank you =)
And holy crap, I couldn't agree with you more! Excel is 100% my go-to, especially for anything table/chart-related. I chose Google Sheets this time only because it is purely web-based, and any updates I need to make are done in real-time with no need to re-share the file.

Thank you =)
And holy crap, I couldn't agree with you more! Excel is 100% my go-to, especially for anything table/chart-related. I chose Google Sheets this time only because it is purely web-based, and any updates I need to make are done in real-time with no need to re-share the file.
You can do the same with having the file in OneDrive then open it up from there, it auto saves and it's live for us, no need to share more than once or something

Thank you!
I am definitely willing to share- will send the link this evening when I get home.
As for organization, I'm actually about the most disorganized person in day to day living you'll ever come across 🙃 lol. However, when it comes to data collection and analysis, math/formulas/equations, etc, these are my passions and I'm about as organized as it gets and a perfectionist to a "T".
You'd never guess it though if you were to meet me in real life 😅
Can you send me the link?

Back