Hoping to change my life

Is it a good omen for me then that I know at least 3 people who were bitten by sharks and are perfectly fine, a few scars not withstanding?
Wow..I kinda want to hear that story now. Was it all 3 in some wreck-diving encounter? I'm a diver and I don't know anyone who has been bitten by a shark! Were they separate incidents? I don't doubt it I just think it's bonkers to know 3 people bitten by sharks!

You'll have to draw your own conclusions. I hear different information from different sources. Conflicting reports and no one really has a straight answer.

Anecdotal evidence shows that people aren't keeling over and I haven't heard anyone going into anaphylactic shock. I do have an Epi pen in my car. I ordered some antibiotics to have on hand as a precaution. The research grade feels just like the stuff from the compounding pharmacy.

You'll have to draw your own conclusions.

Happy hunting!
Well it is a comfort that expletive aren’t keeling over!

I am.

I purchased from ASC and SRY. Also purchased domestic via Nexaph.

You'll need some money in crypto or use Alibaba pay which I have not used. Nexaph is domestic and has some controversy. Relating to issues that might be of concern for you are one failed one sterility test but passed others. Controversy seems not to be related to product quality but other business practices. But they do ship domestic and take credit cards. And their prices are mildly competitive with overseas vendors.

I also purchased from Skye Peptides early on.... about 10x the cost of the ones I mentioned above.

Read some threads... do your own due diligence. start small.
Thank you so much for sharing. It gives me some options. I know I need to learn more first. Thanks again.

Are you willing to share where you purchased? Thanks
I actually bought from Amopure, which is being shamed big time here lately as a few are reporting stinging when injecting. I have not experienced any stinging. As nurses we know experiences of discomfort are patient specific and have a wide spectrum.

I have no regrets regarding my purchase.

Wow..I kinda want to hear that story now. Was it all 3 in some wreck-diving encounter? I'm a diver and I don't know anyone who has been bitten by a shark! Were they separate incidents? I don't doubt it I just think it's bonkers to know 3 people bitten by sharks!
I grew up in a surf town. All three got bitten, different occasions, while surfing. I I think it's much more common for surfers than divers to get bitten, fortunately for you. One of the people that got bitten is my brother, and that's actually a really funny story, but it has to be told in person.

I grew up in a surf town. All three got bitten, different occasions, while surfing. I I think it's much more common for surfers than divers to get bitten, fortunately for you. One of the people that got bitten is my brother, and that's actually a really funny story, but it has to be told in person.
That makes sense. Always wanted to try surfing, but I just feel more "in control" under the waves than on top. Plus, the world that exists within the oceans of this amazing planet are just an experience that I can never get enough of. Thanks for clearing that up!

I actually bought from Amopure, which is being shamed big time here lately as a few are reporting stinging when injecting. I have not experienced any stinging. As nurses we know experiences of discomfort are patient specific and have a wide spectrum.

I have no regrets regarding my purchase.
Yes, I saw the stinging concerns. If it is a sudden change from people who used the product previously then I guess it is a valid concern.
On Reddit, I have been surprised by people giving a pain rating for injecting tirzepatide with an insulin syringe. That needle is so tiny.
I'm working on a syphilis outbreak on an Indian reservation now. Those 18 gauge 1 1/2 inch needles are so huge and Bicillin is so thick. I hurt for them every time I give it.

Yes, I saw the stinging concerns. If it is a sudden change from people who used the product previously then I guess it is a valid concern.
On Reddit, I have been surprised by people giving a pain rating for injecting tirzepatide with an insulin syringe. That needle is so tiny.
I'm working on a syphilis outbreak on an Indian reservation now. Those 18 gauge 1 1/2 inch needles are so huge and Bicillin is so thick. I hurt for them every time I give it.
18???

I mean, 21 is fine… No problem actually.

But one look at an 18 needle and I would pass out if i knew that thing had to go inside me 😂

18???

I mean, 21 is fine… No problem actually.

But one look at an 18 needle and I would pass out if i knew that thing had to go inside me 😂
i just googled what 18g looks like and my whole body recoiled. just put a bullet in me and get it over with if i get to that point.

Overhead costs, routines, regulations, r&d, etc. It will never happen 🤷‍♂️
I think the biggest problem, question, concern is why is it the US that has to subsidize that for the whole entire planet. I understand the development/ongoing costs, the need/want for profit, but we are entirely and exceptionally tired of footing the bill for everyone else.

I think the biggest problem, question, concern is why is it the US that has to subsidize that for the whole entire planet. I understand the development/ongoing costs, the need/want for profit, but we are entirely and exceptionally tired of footing the bill for everyone else.
No cheap meds in northern Europe either. They price it by the markets purchasing power/willingness to pay.

It definitely isn’t cool, but I don’t think it is going to change. It’s the same messed up price model for everything, not just medicine. Netflix, Amazon prime, software in general, international brands (though high end brands tend to be pretty much the same everywhere).

Open a foreign bank account, change your browser/phone language and get a vpn, suddenly everything is 20-60% cheaper 🤷‍♂️

But there will always be a grey/black market that kind of works like an equaliser I suppose

No cheap meds in northern Europe either. They price it by the markets purchasing power/willingness to pay.

It definitely isn’t cool, but I don’t think it is going to change. It’s the same messed up price model for everything, not just medicine. Netflix, Amazon prime, software in general, international brands (though high end brands tend to be pretty much the same everywhere).

Open a foreign bank account, change your browser/phone language and get a vpn, suddenly everything is 20-60% cheaper 🤷‍♂️

But there will always be a grey/black market that kind of works like an equaliser I suppose
So N Europe pays $900-1300 a month for these brand meds?

Yeeaaa, that’s what I mean.

And, on the whole, they enjoy quite a high-quality of life with that effective tax rate.
Per definition/ on average, for sure.

But for the nordics it’s more of a prescription barrier than a price barrier. Not sure about the current situation, but a while ago it was very hard to get a prescription without type2 diabetes.

I’m not saying everything is awesome over in the US, don’t get me wrong.

It’s more a realisation that no matter the amount of dissatisfaction, it simply won’t change.

Logically, it should change - it makes perfect sense to make this medication more available and help more people with access to a 100% safe supply.

But the bottom line of big pharma takes precedence.

I mean, these companies aren’t run by a bunch of incompetent fools. So if they have decided that their max profit is at that price point, it probably is. The amount paid from insurance companies is probably not small.

Supply is another thing, if there is a shortage at this price point. There would definitely be one if they reduced it by 50%

Per definition/ on average, for sure.

But for the nordics it’s more of a prescription barrier than a price barrier. Not sure about the current situation, but a while ago it was very hard to get a prescription without type2 diabetes.

I’m not saying everything is awesome over in the US, don’t get me wrong.

It’s more a realisation that no matter the amount of dissatisfaction, it simply won’t change.

Logically, it should change - it makes perfect sense to make this medication more available and help more people with access to a 100% safe supply.

But the bottom line of big pharma takes precedence.

I mean, these companies aren’t run by a bunch of incompetent fools. So if they have decided that their max profit is at that price point, it probably is. The amount paid from insurance companies is probably not small.

Supply is another thing, if there is a shortage at this price point. There would definitely be one if they reduced it by 50%
lol I’m well aware of what greed is and why we end up subsidizing. That anytime there’s a mention of reigning in pharma, all of a sudden, there’s commercials running saying, “the gubment is trying to tell you what meds you can have!” when what the gubment is trying to do is negotiate and cap. The only way it changes is by folks to stop falling for shit like that.

(ETA: the insurance companies AND the pharmacy benefit mgrs)

Back