Hospira BAC water availability

I'm not really sure if people think there's a massive shortage... Maybe in early 2023.

Anymore, here's a solid link to Pfizer 30mL… I'm on various boards for other stuff and none of us have issues getting it through MedEx. I've passed this along every chance I get to help people out.

Sure you have to buy 25, $86, but I've got it 25% after so many orders. I bought it $68 last time with a special they were running. I've got quite a bit and I've been buying from these guys for a long time. They've never been "out of stock" 🤷‍♂️

Thank you all for your responses.
I just received my order from Medex supply (a 25 pack of 30 ml, exactly as you posted, and for that price) and was looking for real-world experiences with shelf life and/or degradation/safety issues.
Not really concerned with real or perceived shortages, I just wanted to stock up on BAC water and be done with it.
This 25 pack could last me 2-3 years, and I'm just wanting to do the right thing.(y)

Any issues w/ medex saying "Due to regulatory requirements, this item can only be shipped to customers who have a valid Medical license on file. To add your license information, please click here"

Can you just skip this or are they picky, workaround?

They send it to everyone. You can ignore it. I got my email the day it was delivered and it still showed processing.
I got the same email (from Amsco) and didn't respond to it. Order was placed and paid for on 9-30. Order on the website says "open". I haven't gotten a shipping notice or any further communication from them since the demand for a medical license. I seriously doubt that an LPN license would satisfy them though. :LOL:

I got the same email (from Amsco) and didn't respond to it. Order was placed and paid for on 9-30. Order on the website says "open". I haven't gotten a shipping notice or any further communication from them since the demand for a medical license. I seriously doubt that an LPN license would satisfy them though. :LOL:
I ordered BAC water, syringes, sterile drape, and some other things and didn't need to submit any licenses or anything.

They are a small operation and move slowly. My order said it was shipped and delivered on their website, yet I had nothing. I sent customer service an email asking for status and they promptly gave me a tracking number and I had my Hospira within a few more days.

They are a small operation and move slowly. My order said it was shipped and delivered on their website, yet I had nothing. I sent customer service an email asking for status and they promptly gave me a tracking number and I had my Hospira within a few more days.
Just ordered. Thanks

I just told them to cancel my order. I sent an order to Peptide Shop, paid by Zelle, and already have confirmation that it's being processed. They're more expensive, but none of that multiple medical license requests nonsense to deal with. I need some water soon. I just got my first order of L30 from Amopure (yay!) and I would like to at least constitute and try a few doses before I order more.

I just told them to cancel my order. I sent an order to Peptide Shop, paid by Zelle, and already have confirmation that it's being processed. They're more expensive, but none of that multiple medical license requests nonsense to deal with. I need some water soon. I just got my first order of L30 from Amopure (yay!) and I would like to at least constitute and try a few doses before I order more.

AMSCO didn't ask me for any documentation. They sent you multiple requests for your license?

My case eventually showed up. No warning, no tracking number was sent to me. Just a package on my doorstep.

AMSCO didn't ask me for any documentation. They sent you multiple requests for your license?

My case eventually showed up. No warning, no tracking number was sent to me. Just a package on my doorstep.

They just asked for my license also. I'll just wait and see if it arrives. No hurry here.

Yes. I ordered on Sep 30. Then on Oct 1st I got a license request from the company email, then 2 hours later I got one from the account manager. I don't believe they were going to send it without one. Maybe my gmail account photo looks like I'd likely be a bootleg bacteriostatic water smuggler trying pull a fast one on them. Who knows? My Peptide Shop order already has a UPS label an hour after I paid for it. That AMSCO order sat there for 4 days still showing "open".

Everyone here gets those requests...ignores them...and STILL gets the product.
At least no one up till this point has said they didn't ship product without it.
Mine arrived today without warning or tracking number. I also ignored the emails. My order still shows as "processing" on their website. Crossing my fingers they send another case for free🤞🏻😅

Mine arrived today without warning or tracking number. I also ignored the emails. My order still shows as "processing" on their website. Crossing my fingers they send another case for free🤞🏻😅
@bguz1200 curious what the expiration date is? I trying to figure out my run rate and when I need to reorder.

yup I got the same email, I ignored it, however I had to message him since I ordered 10ml vials but got the 30ml vials, he said the 10ml have been out of stock for a year already, so he went on and sent me the 30ml for the same price, I wasn't complaining, I didn't answer his questions though and he didn't ask me anything else again ! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Plus like I said above I got my shipment in 2 days!

we'll, I placed another order over the weekend, and well today I got a message asking if I have my medical license, im not going to respond, lets just see what happens.... Keep you guys updated!

Back