Hospira BAC water availability

Can I ask why you want to add bac water to the vial after you split? To have more volume to inject?
To have more volume to inject? A little bit. There is a little bit that I lose in the deadspace of the syringe. However, I'm more concerned about the Zepbound going bad in my refrigerator in the weeks after I split it. I don't know whether I should be worried about such a short time frame.

To have more volume to inject? A little bit. There is a little bit that I lose in the deadspace of the syringe. However, I'm more concerned about the Zepbound going bad in my refrigerator in the weeks after I split it. I don't know whether I should be worried about such a short time frame.
You do not need to worry about brand name Zepbound going bad it has preservatives and is very stable

I'm not really sure if people think there's a massive shortage... Maybe in early 2023.

Anymore, here's a solid link to Pfizer 30mL… I'm on various boards for other stuff and none of us have issues getting it through MedEx. I've passed this along every chance I get to help people out.

Sure you have to buy 25, $86, but I've got it 25% after so many orders. I bought it $68 last time with a special they were running. I've got quite a bit and I've been buying from these guys for a long time. They've never been "out of stock" 🤷‍♂️

Thanks for this! I've got enough for a while but always great to have another source! I always wish these places would state the expiration date on the websites.

Back