Votes: 11 15.1%
  • 6-12 months

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • 1-2 years

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • 2+ years?!

Votes: 11 15.1%

• Total voters
No fancy freezer here, but since I'm into home improvement and have a lot of offcut insulation lying around I foamed/taped together a breadbox-sized cube that's around R10 and put my Vial Vaults boxes inside that in the freezer. Behind the ice cream for thermal mass since I can barely eat it now 😅 I'm sure that's overkill, even, for 1-2 years storage... but it's nice to be able to keep them nice and snug and cold!

I bought an extra freezer early during the pandemic to further cut the number of times I needed to go to the grocery store early on. It ended up being a manual defrost freezer (I was happy just to get whatever I could, drove 60 miles each way to a Best Buy that had it in stock just to get it) so now I have a large manual defrost freezer for long-term storage. The vials obviously don't take up much space though :D

This freezer is a steal at $310 considering that it will go as low as -40ºC/-40ºF: https://a.co/d/3HxdumG

If that's not in your budget or is too large, here's one that has a locking door and will go to -20ºC/-4ºF for $269 (it was $119 only a few weeks ago!): https://a.co/d/i1JD5JN

I purchased the first one and am very happy with it. I like that it has a digital LED display of the current/set temperature. I wish that it locked (gotta keep those peptides secure!), but you can buy aftermarket locking devices.

Cooluli 20L Mini Fridge For Bedroom - Car, Office Desk & College Dorm Room - Glass Front & Digital Temperature Control - 12v Small Refrigerator for Food, Drinks, Skincare, Beauty & Breast Milk (Black) https://a.co/d/7AaNgQw

Nothing but the best for my “preciouses”.

Bumping this old thread. I am officially up to a year and a half supply of tirz now at max dose, and at my current weight loss pace it should be more than enough for me to lose all the weight I want to lose. It's a nice spot to be at :) now just to get enough sema to last through an apocalypse :ROFLMAO:

Definitely looking at staying at about a 6-9 month supply on hand. It is tough to project how many months I have currently, as I'm still in a lower dosage phase. A lot depends on how quickly I need to go up further in terms of how long supplies on hand will last. Additionally, prices have been coming down some in the past few months, so there's a good chance that stocking up in advance will cost more than buying on a shorter timeline. Lots to consider, but my personal main priority is ensuring as little interruption as possible to continued dose injections, so stocking up more beyond what I have is likely for me. I also don't have to sweat the overseas delivery times at all this way!
Also wanted to credit myself for getting this line dead on :D waited for lower prices, they came, I bought.

As I consider myself a lifer I have @2 years on hand now. Gonna stop for maybe 6 mo and then reevaluate. 7 lbs from goal but chasing it.

I'm very worried about further crack downs or supply breakdowns from the huge influx of people now going this route so i've got about 1000mg of Tirz and 300mg of Sema stashed. I still have quite a ways to go to hit my goal (Tirz should last until end of next year at a conservative schedule of upping dosages and the sema shoudl last years for maintenance!).
Me too. Just making sure I’m covered.

Bumping this old thread. I am officially up to a year and a half supply of tirz now at max dose, and at my current weight loss pace it should be more than enough for me to lose all the weight I want to lose. It's a nice spot to be at :) now just to get enough sema to last through an apocalypse :ROFLMAO:

Also wanted to credit myself for getting this line dead on :D waited for lower prices, they came, I bought.
I bought a bunch not knowing how my maintenance would go. I decided to go off after maintenance and only get back on for a refresher probably every 3 or 4 months. So now I have enough for like 5 years.

I'm very slowly working on building up supply. I have to kind of buy on the down low because my hubby would think I was crazy to try to buy 5 years' worth of meds. LOL. He only just learned that I'm buying powder from overseas rather than ready-made from a domestic compounding pharmacy. What I know he doesn't understand is that the compounding pharmacies are getting their supply from the same places we are!

Sema has really come down in price since late last year, so I'm looking to take advantage of that.

I'm very slowly working on building up supply. I have to kind of buy on the down low because my hubby would think I was crazy to try to buy 5 years' worth of meds. LOL. He only just learned that I'm buying powder from overseas rather than ready-made from a domestic compounding pharmacy. What I know he doesn't understand is that the compounding pharmacies are getting their supply from the same places we are!

Sema has really come down in price since late last year, so I'm looking to take advantage of that.
Oh My Gosh Sally-Matilda! This is like a Breaking Bad episode and you’re Walter White 😳

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glp1judd
Back