How much stock do you all keep? Realistic time to keep unprepared Tirz?

I’m sitting on a 3 yr supply from the big AR close out. Since then, I’ve purchased another kit of 10mg and another kit of 15mg. I’m starting to share the miracle with my friends now so we shall see how long it lasts. Don’t get me going on the other peps I’ve been adding to my collection.

FWIW, I like to store my stash in 30 vial pep boxes because I don’t want to frequently pull a 100 vial pep box out to grab 1 vial. I also keep lyophilized peps I will be using soon in a pep box in my fridge.

Gotta go now. I’m feeling the urge to shop for more peps. 😬
I think I saw you post a cool insulated pep freezer storage container on Telegram. Can you tell me where you got it?

Have you checked out the essential oil cases on Amazon? I prefer them. They have foam on the inside of the case. And they come in all sizes.
I have a bunch of pep boxes but only use the small ones. I do the same as you and keep the peps that are being used or about to be used in those. The essential oil cases are stacked in the deep freeze
I use those too, the 30 count. I need more though as I’ve gone deeper down the rabbit hole beyond weight loss peptides. Trying to rein it in though.

I use those too, the 30 count. I need more though as I’ve gone deeper down the rabbit hole beyond weight loss peptides. Trying to rein it in though.
It's so hard to..hahaha..I understand...oh I have stock in many other peps too..hahaha...Tb-500, BPC-157, Ghk-cu, some Nad..some Mots-C..lol...I am trying to reign it in too.
It's really hard when you go down the rabbit hole and there is something like this..rather than the RXs, that have tons of side effects, for things that are wrong with you.
I am still on the hunt for something that will help with my energy levels. I have done several individually to make sure no negative reactions. I guess now it's time to start stacking some and seeing if they will help together. But I am still researching which work best together

It's so hard to..hahaha..I understand...oh I have stock in many other peps too..hahaha...Tb-500, BPC-157, Ghk-cu, some Nad..some Mots-C..lol...I am trying to reign it in too.
It's really hard when you go down the rabbit hole and there is something like this..rather than the RXs, that have tons of side effects, for things that are wrong with you.
I am still on the hunt for something that will help with my energy levels. I have done several individually to make sure no negative reactions. I guess now it's time to start stacking some and seeing if they will help together. But I am still researching which work best together
Interested in what you learn re peps for energy! I've been using Bioboost Plus and don't feel much difference. Another came highly recommended called Pegasus, which I now have but haven't researched yet. And I am looking at Mots-C too, which seems to work best when it follows and then is concurrent with SS31. One important aspect I look at is how any of the "energizing" peps, such as NAD+ among others interferes with thyroid levels.

I’m sitting on a 3 yr supply from the big AR close out. Since then, I’ve purchased another kit of 10mg and another kit of 15mg. I’m starting to share the miracle with my friends now so we shall see how long it lasts. Don’t get me going on the other peps I’ve been adding to my collection.

FWIW, I like to store my stash in 30 vial pep boxes because I don’t want to frequently pull a 100 vial pep box out to grab 1 vial. I also keep lyophilized peps I will be using soon in a pep box in my fridge.

Gotta go now. I’m feeling the urge to shop for more peps.

Interested in what you learn re peps for energy! I've been using Bioboost Plus and don't feel much difference. Another came highly recommended called Pegasus, which I now have but haven't researched yet. And I am looking at Mots-C too, which seems to work best when it follows and then is concurrent with SS31. One important aspect I look at is how any of the "energizing" peps, such as NAD+ among others interferes with thyroid levels.
Hey Ming forgot to mention I started mots c without being concurrent with ss31. It's working so great prior to I had no energy....I'm thinking about ordering another from my dealer. Not sure when my NAD will arrive!

Hey Ming forgot to mention I started mots c without being concurrent with ss31. It's working so great prior to I had no energy....I'm thinking about ordering another from my dealer. Not sure when my NAD will arrive!
I was going to ask you if you'd simply jumped into Mots-C! So glad it's working so well and without the suggested pre/concurrent ss31. I'm definitely looking into it! Not so sure about NAD+ for myself, but would love to know what you're hoping for by using it?

I was going to ask you if you'd simply jumped into Mots-C! So glad it's working so well and without the suggested pre/concurrent ss31. I'm definitely looking into it! Not so sure about NAD+ for myself, but would love to know what you're hoping for by using it?
Tirz is great for my weight loss. I want to tackle my energy level....my mood/anxiety, focus, mental clarity. Figure if my anxiety was under control that would cover my social anxiety. Starting to lift heavy weights for toning. I might stack something for the little visceral fat.

What dosing protocol are you following if you don't mind

I added another layer of foam to the top to cover the top of vials...then they zip...they are much much more covered and protected then pep boxes
I use the same foam essential oil boxes. Where did you buy the extra foam for on top? I actually have dessicated packs in there too and then wrapped each case in tin foil and double bagged. Do you wrap yours up or with extra foam just put the cases in the freezer?

What dosing protocol are you following if you don't mind
I wanted to give it a shot using a domestic vendor while waiting on a kit of NAD. Started 2mg Friday. 1mg Saturday....2mg today. I drew up the rest of 10mg vial into two syringes for Monday and Tuesday. Where do I go from here? Not sure. Looking for a kit to cycle m-f 2mg daily. May toss NAD in the freezer for now. Saw a kit for 35 from domestic. Looking real promising according to my pockets.

I did a cycle of SS31 with no noticable effects then ran motsc. The mots makes me crash HARD halfway through the day 😅 After going down a rabbit hole, i suspect it has something to do with insufficient methylation donors due to a gene mutation (MTRR A66G). I've got some Methyl-B12, Betaine TMG, and bioactive Folate on the way and will try another cycle after giving the supplements some time to do their thing.

Who knows, switching from Cyano-B12 to Methyl-B12 may be the answer to my fatigue (and random peripheral nerve pain). I do have a doctors appointment soon so I'll be asking them to run some specific tests (homocysteine and folate) to see if all of that is even needed, but Swanson was having a sale and I got all those plus a few other supplements for under $30 with shipping.

I did a cycle of SS31 with no noticable effects then ran motsc. The mots makes me crash HARD halfway through the day 😅 After going down a rabbit hole, i suspect it has something to do with insufficient methylation donors due to a gene mutation (MTRR A66G). I've got some Methyl-B12, Betaine TMG, and bioactive Folate on the way and will try another cycle after giving the supplements some time to do their thing.

Who knows, switching from Cyano-B12 to Methyl-B12 may be the answer to my fatigue (and random peripheral nerve pain). I do have a doctors appointment soon so I'll be asking them to run some specific tests (homocysteine and folate) to see if all of that is even needed, but Swanson was having a sale and I got all those plus a few other supplements for under $30 with shipping.
I have noticed crashing but not a bad one... it's after I have done everything for the day..so in the evening. I started early am around 5 so ready to wind down around 7ish is cool. Sleep has been great.

I wanted to give it a shot using a domestic vendor while waiting on a kit of NAD. Started 2mg Friday. 1mg Saturday....2mg today. I drew up the rest of 10mg vial into two syringes for Monday and Tuesday. Where do I go from here? Not sure. Looking for a kit to cycle m-f 2mg daily. May toss NAD in the freezer for now. Saw a kit for 35 from domestic. Looking real promising according to my pockets.
Well you gotta share where that deal was...you can message me if ya wanna share the wealth..lol
I have chronic fatigue. And then Tirz..Menopause..I am just exhausted..all the damn time

I use the same foam essential oil boxes. Where did you buy the extra foam for on top? I actually have dessicated packs in there too and then wrapped each case in tin foil and double bagged. Do you wrap yours up or with extra foam just put the cases in the freezer?
I bought thin foam off amazon..so I could cut it to the size I want..I have all of mine stacked in one of the insulated bags you can carry food and stuff in...that's it...and keep them in my deep freezer..I have a separator in there so other frozen stuff can't fall on them..but don't think it would hurt them even if it did..just being cautious

I have noticed crashing but not a bad one... it's after I have done everything for the day..so in the evening. I started early am around 5 so ready to wind down around 7ish is cool. Sleep has been great.
The last dose I took was around 9am... I went grocery shopping then passed out face down on my sofa at 2pm 😂

Well you gotta share where that deal was...you can message me if ya wanna share the wealth..lol
I have chronic fatigue. And then Tirz..Menopause..I am just exhausted..all the damn time
I have chronic fatigue. And then Tirz..Menopause..I am just exhausted..all the damn

Ok I was looking for the post just now. Tracy from Q posted the Domestic Warehouse special buy earlier. Tirz is not included.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240908-185713_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20240908-185713_Chrome.png
    308.9 KB · Views: 37

I had high hopes for methyl..it works so well for many people...especially for those with auto immunes like me..it didn't do anything for me...I hope you have great results with it

Trending content

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back