Hullo there from Portland, Oregon!

DanceLabRat

Registered
Reaction score
I have been lurking for awhile but I just registered because I ordered and received my first order from Nexaph. It looks totally great, 10 vials of 10mg research grade Tirz for 135$. It seems to good to be true. I am like, wait, is this just 1mg per vial for a total of 10mg altogether? no, right? It's really 10mg per vial? Am I a dumbass for asking? The test sigil shows 99+ pure from Janoshik.

I have been lurking for awhile but I just registered because I ordered and received my first order from Nexaph. It looks totally great, 10 vials of 10mg research grade Tirz for 135$. It seems to good to be true. I am like, wait, is this just 1mg per vial for a total of 10mg altogether? no, right? It's really 10mg per vial? Am I a dumbass for asking? The test sigil shows 99+ pure from Janoshik.
Hello, I am also in Portland! I have been frantically researching vendors and Nexaph was definitely on my list. It looks like they are always out of Tirz but now I'm wondering if I'm looking at the right information?

Hello, I am also in Portland! I have been frantically researching vendors and Nexaph was definitely on my list. It looks like they are always out of Tirz but now I'm wondering if I'm looking at the right information?
They are having a T30 Tirz pre-buy on his telegram. I think the link is in one of his posts in the vendor section.

Back