I am new but did not come from reddit

jwillhite6

New_Member
Reaction score
I'm 40 and I took the Lilly juice (Mounj) for 2 months before insurance priced me out if it. They wanted $1100 a month. I felt amazing on the lilly juice too. After figuring out that Mounj was actually called tirz, I spent a little time confused about all the spas like hone health advertising it. They still wanted too much and many of those are scams, reddit helped me vet those. 4 weeks ago I realized tirz was a peptide and then I started researching those and the clouds around me opened up and I was enlghted about the wonderful uses of peptides. joined a couple facebook groups, tried 2 vendors and started looking for better prices which eventually led me here. I want to buy it as cheap as functionally possible without compromising quality. However, I don't trust my own knowledge to buy off alibaba or made in China and any other country seems less fruitful. I also want to try a crap ton more of these peptides, so I need to get them cheap and learn more. I'm on tirz now and started BPC 157 this morning however those are going to run out in a couple weeks.

I saw that someone mentioned a vendor list from @dionysos, but have had no luck navigating this forum to find it. Any help on finding quality vendors is much appreciated!

I look forward to adding peptides into my lifestyle and learning about all the great benefits while evangelizing my friends and family at some point.

I'm 40 and I took the Lilly juice (Mounj) for 2 months before insurance priced me out if it. They wanted $1100 a month. I felt amazing on the lilly juice too. After figuring out that Mounj was actually called tirz, I spent a little time confused about all the spas like hone health advertising it. They still wanted too much and many of those are scams, reddit helped me vet those. 4 weeks ago I realized tirz was a peptide and then I started researching those and the clouds around me opened up and I was enlghted about the wonderful uses of peptides. joined a couple facebook groups, tried 2 vendors and started looking for better prices which eventually led me here. I want to buy it as cheap as functionally possible without compromising quality. However, I don't trust my own knowledge to buy off alibaba or made in China and any other country seems less fruitful. I also want to try a crap ton more of these peptides, so I need to get them cheap and learn more. I'm on tirz now and started BPC 157 this morning however those are going to run out in a couple weeks.

I saw that someone mentioned a vendor list from @dionysos, but have had no luck navigating this forum to find it. Any help on finding quality vendors is much appreciated!

I look forward to adding peptides into my lifestyle and learning about all the great benefits while evangelizing my friends and family at some point.
So true! I've looked up the different peptides the other day with chatgpt and there's literally one for everything, it's crazy

FYI signature blocks don't show on mobile unless you flip to landscape view. You can also just look up his profile and click the "about" tab.

Back