If a peptide vail does not hold vacuum and is pressure neutral

LeeBruce

New_Member
Reaction score
Hi All
If a peptide vail does not hold vacuum and is pressure neutral , does that mean anything ? is it old ? My new chinese Peps Pull the Bac water in with force . Today I mixed a peptide I have had sitting for months unmixed it was pressure neutral I had to push the water in with the needle. Is that significant of the quality or age of the vail ?

Hi All
If a peptide vail does not hold vacuum and is pressure neutral , does that mean anything ? is it old ? My new chinese Peps Pull the Bac water in with force . Today I mixed a peptide I have had sitting for months unmixed it was pressure neutral I had to push the water in with the needle. Is that significant of the quality or age of the vail ?
The presence of a vacuum is an observable and positive sign of care taken by the vendor in packaging the peptide. The most Quality Aware peptide vendors in the US pack their lyophilized peptides under vacuum. Few Chinese vendors have been reported as doing so.

Would you DM me your Vendor name and product deets so we can increase our body of knowledge about this vendor performance feature?

Absence of an observable vacuum on a new vial is not necessarily significant. Studies I have heard of, but not yet seen for myself, purportedly show a statistically significant increase in reported contamination and infection.

Hi All
I have used many, many vials which have not been vacuum-sealed. And from decent vendors w/good product. I am of course aware that the vacuum-sealed standard has been greatly emphasized these last months (just ask AmoP, lol) and that's great! – but for myself, IF it's a good vendor with a good test history, I've had zero qualms. (Okay, I know it's coming ... let the browbeating begin 😬😂 )

I received a kit with the first vial not under vacuum but the second was. It worked fine but I was nervous about it. The vials themselves just aren't as polished and nice as Amino's are but after using the first two I would probably buy again from them. Kits4Less is where I purchased.

The presence of a vacuum is an observable and positive sign of care taken by the vendor in packaging the peptide. The most Quality Aware peptide vendors in the US pack their lyophilized peptides under vacuum. Few Chinese vendors have been reported as doing so.

Would you DM me your Vendor name and product deets so we can increase our body of knowledge about this vendor performance feature?

Absence of an observable vacuum on a new vial is not necessarily significant. Studies I have heard of, but not yet seen for myself, purportedly show a statistically significant increase in reported contamination and infection.
T

The old pep vial no vacuum was from https://www.uk-peptides.com/ they are the original uk pep source for 20 or more years . When they started it was almost all Bodybuilders market HGH IGF GHRPs . They have kept there prices the same GHK-Cu 50mg is £26 per vial from them They can afford to always sell good stuff at those prices , I just ordered GHK CU 75mg $30/kit: from Tracey QSC 15 X the amount for about the same price. The vials with the strong vacuum recently have been from srypetidesupplier@proton.me had 2 orders from them all has been good so far . I am very happy I discovered reputable Chinese source for the great Prices .

T

The old pep vial no vacuum was from https://www.uk-peptides.com/ they are the original uk pep source for 20 or more years . When they started it was almost all Bodybuilders market HGH IGF GHRPs . They have kept there prices the same GHK-Cu 50mg is £26 per vial from them They can afford to always sell good stuff at those prices , I just ordered GHK CU 75mg $30/kit: from Tracey QSC 15 X the amount for about the same price. The vials with the strong vacuum recently have been from srypetidesupplier@proton.me had 2 orders from them all has been good so far . I am very happy I discovered reputable Chinese source for the great Prices .
Can you provide a company bame for the source please?

I am hoping folks on the forum have a little insight/info re vacuum seal or no vacuum seal......Today I reconstituted an L30 vial from AmoPure (was part of the recent group test w/Peptide Test with good wt/purity results received last night) but there was no vacuum from one of the vials that I reconstituted today. I have a few kits in the freezer, this is the 1st reconstitution with AmoPure for me, but not my first stab at reconstituting. No pull on the syringe when pushing needle into the L30 vial, I had to pushthe bacto water into the vial. Have others used non-vacuum sealed vials? And also used them after freezer storage/reconstitution and if yes, were they effective/no issues for their RS? This no vacuum situation could just be this one vial, or could be all the 120 vials that are in my freezer so just interested in learning what others have experienced. I did email AmoPure to get additional info as well. And for the record, I was a mid-Aug. (15-23) purchaser and ordered L30 shipped from China. Thanks for any information.

I am hoping folks on the forum have a little insight/info re vacuum seal or no vacuum seal......Today I reconstituted an L30 vial from AmoPure (was part of the recent group test w/Peptide Test with good wt/purity results received last night) but there was no vacuum from one of the vials that I reconstituted today. I have a few kits in the freezer, this is the 1st reconstitution with AmoPure for me, but not my first stab at reconstituting. No pull on the syringe when pushing needle into the L30 vial, I had to pushthe bacto water into the vial. Have others used non-vacuum sealed vials? And also used them after freezer storage/reconstitution and if yes, were they effective/no issues for their RS? This no vacuum situation could just be this one vial, or could be all the 120 vials that are in my freezer so just interested in learning what others have experienced. I did email AmoPure to get additional info as well. And for the record, I was a mid-Aug. (15-23) purchaser and ordered L30 shipped from China. Thanks for any information.
120 Vials… snap 🫰🏻

IMHO a lack of vacuum means almost nothing, except that perhaps the technician forgot to select vacuum sealing in the lyophilizer's PLC.

FWIW, this is Jano's take on the subject:

1726100970284.png

12 kits? That's quite the haul

IMHO a lack of vacuum means almost nothing, except that perhaps the technician forgot to select vacuum sealing in the lyophilizer's PLC.

FWIW, this is Jano's take on the subject:

View attachment 1790
Thanks ZippityDooDah! This info is a massive relief! I decided to reconstitute a 2nd T30 and vacuum was there so also feel better about all the kits... very much appreciate the info. VERY MUCH.

120 Vials… snap 🫰🏻
I know I KNOW re the 120 vials. It was a big leap/serious investment. I'm super concerned that EL and FDA will shut down the party. I hope my investment gets me to the day when the price of these needed meds/peps is affordable for all and/or insurance will cover for all those who need it. Here/there I also tell my friends (who's insurance does not cover), give them a vial and show them how to use it, esp. now that we got a clean bill of help from Peptide Test. This stuff should be available for ALL those who need it.

Hi All
Had the same issue with Skye Peptides T10. They said it was not a big deal and offered to replace. I used it and it worked fine, no issues.

An isolated factoid from my reading stated that “half of pharmaceutical-grade medications manufactured… …were not vacuum sealed.” That quote is in the context of enterprise-scale international producers/distributors of legitimate prescription medications that are in wide public use.

Contra: Remarks online and conversations with well-experienced figures in the research peptide space suggest a distinction. The claim is this: studies show a statistically higher incidence of contamination and infection from research peptides that ARE NOT vacuum-sealed.

I have not yet seen these studies but am actively seeking them.

What I have seen are instances of “bacteriostatic water” sold on Amazon Marketplace that was contaminated and caused infection. Not here-say, this resulted in criminal investigation and trials.

Certainly poor practices raise the likelihood of poor outcomes. Vacuum-sealing is evidence of a producer/finisher that is concerned about the quality of his product and the health of his customers.

Last edited:
An isolated factoid from my reading stated that “half of pharmaceutical-grade medications manufactured… …were not vacuum sealed.” That quote is in the context of enterprise-scale international producers/distributors of legitimate prescription medications that are in wide public use.

Contra: Remarks online and conversations with well-experienced figures in the research peptide space suggest a distinction. The claim is studies show a statistically higher incidence of contamination and infection from research
peptides that ARE NOT vacuum-sealed.

I have not yet seen these studies but am actively seeking them.

What I have seen are instances of “bacteriostatic water” sold on Amazon Marketplace that was contaminated and caused infection. Not here-say, this resulted in criminal investigation and trials.

Certainly poor practices raise the likelihood of poor outcomes. Vacuum-sealing is evidence of a producer/finisher that is concerned about the quality of his product and the health of his customers.
thanks, Dionysus. if you do get those studies, I would very much like to see them if possible. thank you!

Back