Injector Pen

Could anyone kindly recommend me a good venting needle to use please?
I am gearing up to do my first pen fill and from the vids I have watched you can use an insulin syringe with the stopper removed OR a luer-lock syringe needle (without the syringe) and can even add a filter to it if you choose.

I realize that this may be going up a different tree than OP has in mind, but I have been using an expensive pen/gun simply to shoot standard syringes. This is all about doing the injection without hesitation, not about transportation or handling, for which my gun is no good, contrary to OPs needs. For anyone interested in such, the product I have used and can endorse is the Owen Mumford Autoject 2 (AJ1300/AJ1310), available on Amazon for the princely sum of $45, $33 elsewhere.

This not cheap and may be the most expensive device in category, for all I know, but I can say it handles the injection process nicely, regardless of syringe details and does not care about how full a syringe is. It is quirky the first time, but the operation really is simple and satisfactory.

I realize that this may be going up a different tree than OP has in mind, but I have been using an expensive pen/gun simply to shoot standard syringes. This is all about doing the injection without hesitation, not about transportation or handling, for which my gun is no good, contrary to OPs needs. For anyone interested in such, the product I have used and can endorse is the Owen Mumford Autoject 2 (AJ1300/AJ1310), available on Amazon for the princely sum of $45, $33 elsewhere.

This not cheap and may be the most expensive device in category, for all I know, but I can say it handles the injection process nicely, regardless of syringe details and does not care about how full a syringe is. It is quirky the first time, but the operation really is simple and satisfactory.
Lol what the heck, nobody actually talks like that about a product they bought

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wandering_suzie
Back