insufficient privileges

SLZRdad

New_Member
Reaction score
How come all of a sudden I have “insufficient privileges” on some posts I’ve commented on and other random posts? I don’t believe I’ve said anything against the rules. Seems weird and I’m getting FoMo 😭

How come all of a sudden I have “insufficient privileges” on some posts I’ve commented on and other random posts? I don’t believe I’ve said anything against the rules. Seems weird and I’m getting FoMo 😭
I noticed that too, I think it’s because some threads got moved out of public square/tirz to sources review. I don’t know what level we need to be to comment in there but I guess we’re not there yet haha.

Last edited:
Wait nevermind, if you were talking about the Amo threads looks like they were moved back. It was all a dream….

It was my fault. In an effort to do some housekeeping I messed up some threads. They should be OK now but if they’re not please let me know which thread is giving you trouble and I’ll get it fixed. Apologies

Back