Is Cagrilintide Part Of Your Research Protocol

Who here is using Cagrilintide or will do soon?

• Cagrilintide solo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cagrilintide solo (on order or plan to use)

• Cagrilitide with Other peptides ie Mazdutitide

• Total voters
In the study, the subjects used 2.4 mg Sema and 2.4 mg Cal respectively. It would be interesting to know if there are users here who do the same or as in the survey on selection with other peptides and in what dose. A totally exciting story is because great weight losses are achieved with a significantly lower dose. For me also very helpful with regard to the future maintenance dose

### I have also seen that various providers are already offering Cargi-Sema as a combination in vials. Are there any experiences or test reports on this?

I’m currently on Reta and just received Cagri. I’m leaning towards just running Reta up to max dose eventually. Then think I might stack Tirz with Cagri (and go off Reta). Still giving it some thought. So based on the options I didn’t vote.😆

I’m currently on Reta and just received Cagri. I’m leaning towards just running Reta up to max dose eventually. Then think I might stack Tirz with Cagri (and go off Reta). Still giving it some thought. So based on the options I didn’t vote.😆
So I need to add an option for those who are acquiring Cagri, might stack with Tirz, but are conflicted by their relationship with Reta?

I'll get right on that MrsRoper!
Perhaps we need an "All Of The Above" option on the poll. 😎
/s

Last edited:
I stack this way > tirz 3.7 mg Tuesday and Saturday so basically 7.5ish. Then Monday and Thursday 2 mg reta or 4 mg total then Friday .25 mg cag (just started that one.) Losing 1.5-2 lbs perweek. I also work out 5 days a week and do body scans so building muscle which may add to weight but losing inches. Giving reta a try again because I craved sweets and hot all the time but this stack seems to be going well.

So I need to add an option for those who are acquiring Cagri, might stack with Tirz, but are conflicted by their relationship with Reta?

I'll get right on that MrsRoper!
Perhaps we need an "All Of The Above" option on the poll. 😎
/s
Yes my rs is on Reta but will be stacking with tirz because rs stalled and is eating too much. Teso pill has helped with mood and appetite suppression. Will be getting cagri for test subject and see how that goes with tirz.

Yes my rs is on Reta but will be stacking with tirz because rs stalled and is eating too much. Teso pill has helped with mood and appetite suppression. Will be getting cagri for test subject and see how that goes with tirz.

ANOTHER vote for All Of The Above then... 😬

### I have also seen that various providers are already offering Cargi-Sema as a combination in vials. Are there any experiences or test reports on this?
Suggested dosage is so different I wouldn't do a combo. Pin separately

Novo Nordisk Study:
On 8 November, Eli Lilly received FDA approval for Zepbound (tirzepatide), its glucagon-like peptide-1/gastric inhibitory polypeptide (GLP-1/GIP) dual agonist for patients with obesity. Novo Nordisk’s GLP-1 agonist Wegovy (semaglutide) had until now monopolised the obesity market, but tirzepatide is expected to have higher efficacy than semaglutide, due to its dual agonist properties, and thus the Danish company could lose its market share to its competitor. Novo Nordisk has consequently launched a new Phase III trial, which is set to compare the efficacy and safety of the maximum dose of Zepbound to its late-stage therapy CagriSema, a fixed-dose combination therapy of 2.4mg semaglutide with 2.4mg cagrilintide, in obesity patients. Cagrilintide is a long-acting amylin analogue potentiating semaglutide’s weight loss effects.

In the study, the subjects used 2.4 mg Sema and 2.4 mg Cal respectively. It would be interesting to know if there are users here who do the same or as in the survey on selection with other peptides and in what dose. A totally exciting story is because great weight losses are achieved with a significantly lower dose. For me also very helpful with regard to the future maintenance dose
That is soooo high for Cagrilintide....that stuff is super potent..

Back