Is Joining a Group Buy Worth It? [Poll]

Is joining a group buy worth it for us small timers?

• Easy peasy, 100% the only way to go.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Worth the effort to get in, the savings are solid.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Too much hassle for me. Discord Pisscord, I'm out.

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Haven't yet but I'm working on it.

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Used to do it but it wasn't worth it. I just order on my own now.

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
Following some of the Telegramming on these is like being either in a cult or in the really cool high school clique. I do wonder how everyone has every second of the day available to them to be chatting with each other nonstop.
This!! How are they always on?? It’s crazy!

They use crypto and bank transfers, but I’d personally only use crypto. I’ve had good experience with them
I'm glad for you! Just too difficult to do crypto here in NY. I even discovered that NY residents can't have their crypto sent on lightning network via CashApp. The rules here are intense and none of it makes any sense unless the goal is to drive all NY crypto to the exchanges that are highly regulated.

Say more. I’ve got a WhatsApp going right now with them (and SRY). Perhaps define newbie, mostly so I know if I am one.
It took me a full year to feel comfortable ordering from them, but they have come a long way in that time. Definitely not without problems today though.

I'd recommend reading their meso thread to understand the problems that can come up.

Try not to get turned off by the roid rage and juvenile crap there. There is good info on that site, but you have to sift through alot of crap to find it. The handful of sane folks on meso have been taking and sourcing peptides alot longer than most in the glp1 themed peptide communities.

Last edited:
Also some of the group buy groups are almost cult like in their loyalty and reverence to the group leaders, kind of weird imo.
I was bored last night and talked smack about one of the leaders who popped into QSC's PepChat to inquire about a tirz order that was unfulfilled. In my defense what we all saw was super unprofessional. Had a couple GB cultists members try and digitally mug me, and then someone posted a screenshot of the leader asking members to come over to the QSC PepChat and let me have it. :rolleyes: So much drama, I felt like I was in middle school again for a moment

I'm also on the testing server so will be no problem getting that crowd-sourced. I will continue with my group buy group as long they keep operating the way they do but I will also continue to vet CN vendors.

Is that the PTSD? Can I get in there? I’m interested in chipping in/participating.

Is that the PTSD? Can I get in there? I’m interested in chipping in/participating.
Yes! I am interested in pitching in vials and or crowd source testing! I definitely think this is the way, but can never find an in. Which I get, but I want to contribute!

I'm glad for you! Just too difficult to do crypto here in NY. I even discovered that NY residents can't have their crypto sent on lightning network via CashApp. The rules here are intense and none of it makes any sense unless the goal is to drive all NY crypto to the exchanges that are highly regulated.

Hi MingHenry. Crypto is something I'm just not interested in learning the ins and outs of.

So, when purchasing from QSC, I arrange a simple ACH wire transfer from my bank (BofA) that is deposited directly into QSC's bank (Citibank).

It's a nice, stodgy, old-school, trackable financial transaction. Only downside (though not for me; it didn't matter) is that it can take one day or several. Because I chose "ACH" wire transfer option, it was fee-free. I could have chosen "International Wire Transfer" to have it delivered instantly, but there was a fee.

There may be reasons to not buy from QSC, lol -- but just know that the payment method doesn't have to be one of them :)

I have heard that people have had success using wise to direct transfer to them which I hope is true as I plan to order from them soon.
Yes, you can use the Wise app, or arrange it directly through your bank. I do it directly (avoiding fees), and it really is a very, very secure payment method.

Hi MingHenry. Crypto is something I'm just not interested in learning the ins and outs of.

So, when purchasing from QSC, I arrange a simple ACH wire transfer from my bank (BofA) that is deposited directly into QSC's bank (Citibank).

It's a nice, stodgy, old-school, trackable financial transaction. Only downside (though not for me; it didn't matter) is that it can take one day or several. Because I chose "ACH" wire transfer option, it was fee-free. I could have chosen "International Wire Transfer" to have it delivered instantly, but there was a fee.

There may be reasons to not buy from QSC, lol -- but just know that the payment method doesn't have to be one of them :)
Thank you for this. Appreciated! And QSC's bank is Citibank? 🤣 You'd think it wouldn't take several days!

Say more. I’ve got a WhatsApp going right now with them (and SRY). Perhaps define newbie, mostly so I know if I am one.
I would define a newbie as someone who is brand new to gray and has never placed an order with a CN vendor and/or has not spent time reading the boards, researching the vendors and understanding the exactly what they are getting and what is or is not guaranteed. It's not that it's difficult, it's just that you need to have your act together and go in eyes wide open before you deal with QSC or really any of the CN vendors. A non-newbie is someone who will not be surprised when their vials arrive unlabeled and without batch numbers. Someone who is not expecting Amazon Prime same day shipping. You need to understand how crypto or ACH works and not require handholding. Read the vendor instructions carefully on the format in which they expect you to request your order.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HarrowHappy
Back