Is QSC Irene legit? No shipping updates from QSC...

It's important to remember that many of the experiences here are from people based in the US, and for everyone in other countries your experiences may vary especially in regard to shipping times, customs issues, etc. One of the purposes of this forum is to help keep vendors accountable to customers wherever they may be located, while still understanding that different countries present different challenges.

Happy day - I've received the re-shipped package! 🎉 Everything looks fine, nothing broken or out of place. The packaging was simple - not much in the way of temperature control/insulation - but it was wrapped in a few layers of bubble wrap.

For y'alls future reference - the re-shipment took ~25 days. Tracking updated roughly 4 days ago. I believe it was sent from their European warehouse, and the destination was within Europe.

Thanks for the advice along the way everyone! And big thanks to @ZippityDooDah for thoughtfully shepherding this forum 🙏

Just want to share my experience shipping to Southern California. I contacted QSC to place an order on Saturday for something from their US warehouse. I received a reply Sunday morning with pricing and payment information. I paid via bitcoin the same day. I received my shipment on Thursday. I haven’t used it yet and probably will not for several months.

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangopescolito
Back