Is QSC Irene legit? No shipping updates from QSC...

Treebeard

Registered
Reaction score
Hi folks, long time reader, first time poster. I don't want to be alarmist - QSC has a lot of good word of mouth here - but please tell me if I should be worried.

I put in an order for Semaglutide on May 20th through the email address indicated in Tracy's post (sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn). I received a reply from an "Irene" from the same email address, with a price list, payment details, etc., so I just assumed that's one of Tracy's associates who helps with fulfillment and I placed my order that day.

I received a tracking number on May 22nd, indicating the package has not left the warehouse. No problem at that point, it takes a few days typically for a first update.
It's now June 5th, two weeks later, and the package is still being shown as "at the shippers warehouse".

I pinged Irene, and her reply was "The logistics information will only start to update when the courier arrives locally in ur country"
In my experience, tracking updates at multiple points along the route... particularly at the "received by the postal service" stage. Am I crazy here?

I'm wondering if 1) anyone else has experienced this, and 2) if Irene is legit, or a sign that I got scammed 😂 Thank you so much for any advice y'all!

Hi folks, long time reader, first time poster. I don't want to be alarmist - QSC has a lot of good word of mouth here - but please tell me if I should be worried.

I put in an order for Semaglutide on May 20th through the email address indicated in Tracy's post (sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn). I received a reply from an "Irene" from the same email address, with a price list, payment details, etc., so I just assumed that's one of Tracy's associates who helps with fulfillment and I placed my order that day.

I received a tracking number on May 22nd, indicating the package has not left the warehouse. No problem at that point, it takes a few days typically for a first update.
It's now June 5th, two weeks later, and the package is still being shown as "at the shippers warehouse".

I pinged Irene, and her reply was "The logistics information will only start to update when the courier arrives locally in ur country"
In my experience, tracking updates at multiple points along the route... particularly at the "received by the postal service" stage. Am I crazy here?

I'm wondering if 1) anyone else has experienced this, and 2) if Irene is legit, or a sign that I got scammed 😂 Thank you so much for any advice y'all!
Yes, Irene is one of Tracy's assistants, and yes the tracking not updating is perfectly normal.

It pretty much works like this: the US warehouse generated a shipping label and tracking number when your order was placed, but they have to wait for the big crate with 100's of other orders coming from China to arrive before they can sort the packages, apply the labels, and hand them off to USPS. While they're waiting, the tracking is going to show something like "arrived at shipping partner facility" or something similar. You might, might be able to glean more information using 17track.net but that hasn't been very reliable either lately.

While lately some shipments from China (whether from QSC or others) have been averaging ~10 days from the time the label is generated stateside to delivery, sometimes there still are uncontrollable delays and it can take longer. Up until recently, orders from China averaged 4-6 weeks. Weather delays, port/customs delays, Chinese holidays, planes being full, not enough trucks, all sorts of unexpected things happen to slow things down and there's no predicting it.

Yes, Irene is one of Tracy's assistants, and yes the tracking not updating is perfectly normal.

It pretty much works like this: the US warehouse generated a shipping label and tracking number when your order was placed, but they have to wait for the big crate with 100's of other orders coming from China to arrive before they can sort the packages, apply the labels, and hand them off to USPS. While they're waiting, the tracking is going to show something like "arrived at shipping partner facility" or something similar. You might, might be able to glean more information using 17track.net but that hasn't been very reliable either lately.

While lately some shipments from China (whether from QSC or others) have been averaging ~10 days from the time the label is generated stateside to delivery, sometimes there still are uncontrollable delays and it can take longer. Up until recently, orders from China averaged 4-6 weeks. Weather delays, port/customs delays, Chinese holidays, planes being full, not enough trucks, all sorts of unexpected things happen to slow things down and there's no predicting it.
Ah I see, thank you ZippityDooDah. I'm sure it's similar out here, but I'm in Europe, so might not have the same shipping timing as the US. I'm still waiting for a tracking update but I'm glad to hear it's probably not a QSC specific issue. Cheers!

Well I'm on week 5, 27 days in transit, and so far no updates. At what point is a package considered for re-shipping?

Well I'm on week 5, 27 days in transit, and so far no updates. At what point is a package considered for re-shipping?
Maybe it's easier if you contact me about it rather than asking members who can't help much since no one knows your order nor your tracking.
shoot me an email and I'll check it: tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

I ordered via whatts app and pid by bank transfer to an a count in Luxemborg. The 2mg sema was out of stock but can’t get a refund at all. Said would send BTC and nothing received.

Emailed tracy who said go back to the agent.

Feel ripped off, be careful using these.Details of whatts app attached

Attachments

• IMG_2932.png
    IMG_2932.png
    194.5 KB · Views: 60
I ordered via whatts app and pid by bank transfer to an a count in Luxemborg. The 2mg sema was out of stock but can’t get a refund at all. Said would send BTC and nothing received.

That WhatsApp # doesn't match what's listed on QSC's latest post...

Maybe the different agents have diff #'s?

I dunno, I'm a newb.. just noticed the # doesn't match.

If it's legit and you aren't getting scammed... Maybe ask if they will credit the amount paid towards a 5 or 10mg kit?

Unless you are buying for multiple people, I'm not sure why you'd want a kit of 2mg Sema... You can get by on those for loading, but once you reach the 2.4 dose (around vial 5) there's not enough in the vial for even 1 dose... Maybe they were intended for 2-3 ppl.

I'm using a 10mg for loading and it will last me 3 months. Then it's 10mg/month for the 2.4 doses... I, personally, didn't see the need for 2 or 5mg vials.

Might be more to this than my inexperience can decifer...

That's the Whatsapp for the Alisa agent of QSC, Tracy (the vendor rep here) is a separate sales agent. That's why Tracy sent you back to that agent, since you ordered from the Alisa agent and not from him, so he can't help you with the order. The Alisa agent will usually deliver, but from what I've read their organization and customer service can be a bit lacking. They should refund you one way or another for the out of stock product, or perhaps allow you to maintain a credit to use towards a future order.

Unfortunately as FQ mentioned you dealt with Alisa which I've lost count of how many people's orders she's messed up, and unfortunately Tracy can't fix Alisa problems.

Best bet is to try to get her to credit you toward a 5mg kit and pay the difference, or wait until 2mg is back in stock.

How much time do you guys usually give for email response?
To Tracy's team I usually hear back within the hour if it's between ~6a-6p M-F in China (they're 12-15 hours ahead of lower-48 US time zones). Off-hours and on weekends it can take up to ~48 hours, which by then if you haven't heard back it's usually a good idea to email again.

To Tracy's team I usually hear back within the hour if it's between ~6a-6p M-F in China (they're 12-15 hours ahead of lower-48 US time zones). Off-hours and on weekends it can take up to ~48 hours, which by then if you haven't heard back it's usually a good idea to email again.
Perfect, that helps just gauging when to send a follow-up. Obviously don't wanna be overbearing, but also wanna follow-up on $800 worth of goods haha

Perfect, that helps just gauging when to send a follow-up. Obviously don't wanna be overbearing, but also wanna follow-up on $800 worth of goods haha
If it's regarding a paid order and you're waiting for tracking, just keep waiting lol. Lately it seems like they don't email tracking until the package has landed in the US and been handed over to the USPS. For me the last couple times it's been 7-10 days to get tracking and normally the packages show up within a day or two from the email.

If it's regarding a paid order and you're waiting for tracking, just keep waiting lol. Lately it seems like they don't email tracking until the package has landed in the US and been handed over to the USPS. For me the last couple times it's been 7-10 days to get tracking and normally the packages show up within a day or two from the email.
Ah gotcha thats great to know haha. I have paid, but thankfully this is with the Tirz 50 GB and its US warehouse stocked, so I wonder if they will go about it differently for tracking.

It's not just peptides.. Tracking from China is virtually worthless. I think they give tracking numbers to make us panic, lol. When I was buying ecig gear from China, it was just as you described. Tracking never updated until it hit the states and was sent to USPS. And yeah, packages usually arrived within a couple days of updating. I watched one for 48 days before tracking updated and it was in the mailbox that day. And one that took almost 3 months... I forgot I ordered it by the time it arrived. Seems like they are on the ball with peptides, though. Ecig gear usually took a month to arrive.

Update on my shipment: Unfortunately nothing has been received so far.

The original package was "shipped" 52 days ago.
The tracking number was sent to me, but never left the "The Item is at the shippers warehouse" stage.

The replacement/re-shipped package was "shipped" 18 days ago. The tracking number was also sent to me shortly after, but the package has not left the "The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender electronically" stage.

Assuming it left the warehouse, I'm hoping the re-shipped package is just taking a bit longer than the 10-12 days mentioned above by @ZippityDooDah .

I have been in contact with Irene (sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn) and Tracy (tracy@sigmachemicals.com.cn) over email and just requested an update from them.

Fingers crossed something arrives soon!

Update on my shipment: Unfortunately nothing has been received so far.

The original package was "shipped" 52 days ago.
The tracking number was sent to me, but never left the "The Item is at the shippers warehouse" stage.

The replacement/re-shipped package was "shipped" 18 days ago. The tracking number was also sent to me shortly after, but the package has not left the "The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender electronically" stage.

Assuming it left the warehouse, I'm hoping the re-shipped package is just taking a bit longer than the 10-12 days mentioned above by @ZippityDooDah .

I have been in contact with Irene (sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn) and Tracy (tracy@sigmachemicals.com.cn) over email and just requested an update from them.

Fingers crossed something arrives soon!
You're doing all of the right things. Hopefully things will come through soon. Stay optimistic! GLP world right now is kind of insane too, especially in CN.

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back