ISR when changing injection location

I’m not sure but it looks a lot like the Amazon bac listings to me. Pic sucks forum doesn’t like HD.
Ahh, ok, that makes sense. I don't even see the Hospira stuff on their website anymore, they must have had a hard time getting it.

I’m starting to think it’s my BAC water. All have been reconstituted with the same bac bottle I got from artic on my very first pep order. Because after this post every shot, no matter location, has a ISR.

I’ve ordered the good Pfizer water. I’m hopeful that stops it.
I have the Hospira bac water from e-bac and I still have ISRs.

Yeah, tirz is just an ISR beast for us lucky few

ISR and I have been close acquaintances for a while now. My first 2-3 injections were fine. However, all of my recent tirz injections and 50-75% of other SubQ injections have caused multiday redness/bumps/itchiness for me. I am cycling off non-tirz early and spacing tirz out a little more than I have been, and not starting a new cycle of non-tirz until I can get these ISRs under control. Anything topical isn't helping much, Zyrtec daily is knocking it down a little bit but not really quite enough.

ISR and I have been close acquaintances for a while now. My first 2-3 injections were fine. However, all of my recent tirz injections and 50-75% of other SubQ injections have caused multiday redness/bumps/itchiness for me. I am cycling off non-tirz early and spacing tirz out a little more than I have been, and not starting a new cycle of non-tirz until I can get these ISRs under control. Anything topical isn't helping much, Zyrtec daily is knocking it down a little bit but not really quite enough.
If even non tirz is hitting you hard maybe try changing the Bac.

I changed my injection site to my glutes last night and no ISR for the first time in weeks.

If even non tirz is hitting you hard maybe try changing the Bac.
Yeah it may have happened after I changed Bac a little bit ago. The first couple with it weren't bad from what I recall so I am not totally sure if that is it. Thankfully I have some smaller vials of Tirz so if my next Bac is bad, it won't be many doses before I can try another different Bac. It's one underrated reason to buy smaller vials instead of larger, I wouldn't want to have a 30mg vial reconstituted just to find out that the Bac is giving me issues 😩

I changed my injection site to my glutes last night and no ISR for the first time in weeks.
Lucky! Mine are usually fine for about 24 hours, then the redness/bump/itching starts. I'll probably have to go 4-5 days with no ISR before I declare my issue likely solved. Ice on the ISR spot is helping me the most currently, then Zyrtec, then the topicals usually give at least some brief relief from the itching.

I’m waiting for a ph tester to be delivered. I understand that the ph of the BAC water could be causing the issue if too high. I’ll be testing these Hospira vials to ensure it’s not that.

I’m waiting for a ph tester to be delivered. I understand that the ph of the BAC water could be causing the issue if too high. I’ll be testing these Hospira vials to ensure it’s not that.

I had some pool testing strips lying around, they're super old and well past their listed expiration date but it's something I had on hand, so I gave them a try. I tested them using my tap water, filtered water I use for drinking, and distilled water from a jug I had on hand, using the distilled as a control to check the strips themselves. The distilled water tested neutral across the board, as expected. My filtered water did as well.

I then tested the two BAC water options that I have, drawing out about 3 mL of each into an unused plastic cup. I did similar for the waters above in terms of using a plastic cup. though obviously with them I used a bit more than 3 mL! 3 mL ended up being about enough to submerge the strips so I felt it was enough to use. One tested in what I interpreted as around 6.2, but could be lower (the strip container only shows colorations for some of the increments from 6.2 to 9.0). The other BAC water test, I interpreted it as around 7.5. The 7.5 is the one I've had issues with recently. If I still have the reactions when I use the 6.2, then I guess I'm just an unlucky one and there was a delayed onset. Not even sure it means anything. This is pretty far from scientific, using old pool test strips, but it was interesting to see. Might go buy some new test strips or see if I can find something with higher accuracy.

At the same time, BAC water isn't that expensive in the grand scheme, so I'll probably just do what I planned on doing already: stop using the one that I know I have had issues with. If I have similar issues with the other one, then I'm just unlucky. I'll be getting some Hospira in within the next month or so (not yet ordered but planning to order some), and I'll likely test that once it arrives now just to see.

The most interesting thing was unrelated to peptide anything: my tap water seems to be unusually basic :eek:. Reading it should be 6.5-8.5 or so; it looked to be above 8.5 to me. The water where I live is known to be hard water, but the number I interpreted was very basic. Looks like I'm drinking only filtered water for sure going forward.

I had my first ISR after reconstituting my first vial of Tirz from Arctic on week 8. Was a bit freaked out, so the next week pinned a Mounjaro that I had saved. Same ISR, so went back to reconstituted. Had ISR for next 6 injections. Last 2 injections have been very minor ISR - almost none. Yippee!

Back