Issues with XCE Shipping

Reaction score
UPDATE: The order came to the correct address! It took them about a day to get back to me about assurance the shipping address was correct, but it arrived to the correct address despite the website listing my billing address! Shipping took almost 2 weeks. I placed the order on the 8th and it arrived on the 20th.

ORIGINAL POST: I ordered off the XCE website from the US warehouse because I needed some bridge vials of tirz to get me through until my order with QSC comes in from overseas. I correctly put in my shipping information and address, which is different from my banking billing address. I travel often for work and will not be back home to my billing address for a few weeks. XCE looks like they shipped my order to my billing address instead of my shipping address on thier website. Does anyone have experience with getting an issue on their end resolved?

I reached out on both email and through their Telegram app but have not received a response. I will reiterate- the error was theirs, not mine. I sent them my original confirmation email which very clearly shows I put in the correct address during the ordering process. I will update this thread if they resolve the issue. If not, you have been warned about poor customer service and lack of resolution to an error THEY made. Like I said, it was about $300 of product (so not a large amount luckily), but that product will still likely be unusable as I won't be able to retrieve it for a few weeks. And I still don't have my doses I need to get me until my QSC order arrives. I have had great experience with AP, QSC, and Focal Dose in the past so this is discouraging on XCE part.

Last edited:
Back