JINAN JIANFENG CHEMICAL CO.,LTD first time order

yaxma

New_Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I just found this forum but I'm a complete noob to this but after seeing some of these prices I'm worried about my order, I found this company on made in china was one of the first ones that came up, contacted the sales rep who was very nice and helpful her name was Cora. I went a head and ordered took a few days but finally managed to get it dispatched she sent me over the tracking label and info. I be real I did not fully know how these COAs work and the one she sent seemed like in house and the prices are very low compared to others I am finding in this forum. This is my first order from china and payment was made via Alibaba payment link. Has any one dealt with these guys before? says audited on made in china and when searching the company says its been around for 10 Years. The prices listed are with delivery to uk I just ordered 10mg tirze with shipping $130 I either found a very good cheap place or I have been scammed lol. She even went out her way and made me labels and sent them via email to me ! I do have the COA but not sure if I can share it as she only sent me it after I paid.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-26 at 06.38.51.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-26 at 06.38.51.jpeg
    15.8 KB · Views: 139
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-26 at 04.03.27.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-26 at 04.03.27.jpeg
    18.2 KB · Views: 135
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-23 at 08.22.19.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-23 at 08.22.19.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 110
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-16 at 15.29.07.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-16 at 15.29.07.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 138
I can't comment on the specific vendor. Most likely you are getting tirz, and I would say the chances are high that it's perfectly fine.

Price doesn't always reflect quality, but in most cases you are more likely to get a good product with a higher price.

The reason people go to specific vendors or pay more is in order to reduce the unknowns.

Without proper testing it's hard (impossible) to know if the purity is 80% or 99.9%. And the vials could contain 6mg or 14mg.

Not fearmongering, most likely the product is perfectly fine. But when you pay a bit more, you pay for a higher probability of everything being in order.

You could send one vial for testing, but it is going to cost more than you paid for the kit :)

I can't comment on the specific vendor. Most likely you are getting tirz, and I would say the chances are high that it's perfectly fine.

Price doesn't always reflect quality, but in most cases you are more likely to get a good product with a higher price.

The reason people go to specific vendors or pay more is in order to reduce the unknowns.

Without proper testing it's hard (impossible) to know if the purity is 80% or 99.9%. And the vials could contain 6mg or 14mg.

Not fearmongering, most likely the product is perfectly fine. But when you pay a bit more, you pay for a higher probability of everything being in order.

You could send one vial for testing, but it is going to cost more than you paid for the kit :)
Thanks for the reassurance, I am new to this and on mounjaro in uk and is bloody expensive at like $250 a pen of 10mg

Payment made on the 17/08 tracking has not moved yet was told 10 days but messaged Cora and she said it should be in the UK in 2-3 days then has to clear customs will keep this thread up dated

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back