QSC Nightmare $670 5 weeks saying they not received Payment

Actually he deserves one, because he is one of those who can't use the proper contacts I post, but come to bust my balls over an order he didn't place through me:

View attachment 1852
I have seen this confusion happen a few times already... folks are finding that number (and some info@sigma... email) on some site called echemi and they typically realize it's different from your contact info after payment is sent.. and of course, very first thought is "I got scammed."

so in interest of public knowledge it'd be helpful to understand what that number is.. and who's behind it.. and why don't they seem as responsive as you (tho they may not be dishing out same level of "love" either)

Payment with wise is easy.
We often advise them to... reference the name of the buyer...
... WISE TRANSFERS come labeled as "Wise Inc" for SENDER NAME.
ACTIONABLE ADVICE TO PAY QSC
• Use WISE
• ADD Reference To: YOUR NAME

I have updated the GLP1 VENDORS CN datasheet to reflect Tracy's Payment Advice.

• Use WISE
@dionysos
After someone enters the routing and account numbers to the transfer information it asks for the acct type.
You may what to also add to your actionable advice
Account Type.....Select SAVINGS

I believe some have stated they selected checking and I think it worked for them but when I asked QSC on WhatsApp they specifically told me to use SAVINGS

Edit... May what to also add note about sticking to a single form of communication.

Last edited:
@Qingdao Sigma :)
I would also like to say on a personal note...
Really appreciate you doing everything you can to help a first time QSC buyer.
Hopefully we as a group can help by documenting it here so all the future buyers will see it.
This time Tracy was really helpful and the mistake was probably more on the buyers side, hopefully all future issues with QSC will be addressed at least on this level without any shit eating, amazons, hamburgers etc.
Also reminder for all new members to check first @dionysos vendors list as its updated with the latest & important info; and before placing an order make sure you understand all the instructions given

Last edited:
This time Tracy was really helpful and the mistake was probably more on the buyers side, hopefully all future issues with QSC will be addresses at least on this level without any shit eating, amazons, hamburgers etc.
100% Agree
Thats why I thought it was really important to recognize the effort...
Though I think expecting this ALL the time would be EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC... :p

Mostly I find Tracy amusing...but that is easy when your not the one worried about currently losing $600+ and not sure what you will do because that's all the money you have and your desperate to improve your life.

But if we can all help with the low hanging easy to fix stuff, It will hopefully make for a much easier and less frustrating time for everyone. :)

@dionysos
After someone enters the routing and account numbers to the transfer information it asks for the acct type.

I believe some have stated they selected checking and I think it worked for them but when I asked QSC on WhatsApp they specifically told me to use SAVINGS

Edit... May what to also add note about sticking to a single form of communication.
I hear you Pep but there is a limit. I won't be a Mother and a Father to every newbie that fails to perform minimal due diligence.

@dionysos
Wow...that's where I made my first mistake. I chose, "checking," and my payment is missing.

Wise has just told me that they can't guarantee that they can get my money back. After 14 days they will try (today is day 9) but no promises. And QSC has not accepted the payment. I obviously sent it with incorrect account information; QSC has not received it.

But I think I also made a keystroke error...or the form self-populated, which the Wise worker I spoke to said probably happened. There is no way I would have tried to enter that 16- or 17- digit number manually, keystroke by keystroke. I don't trust my 54-year-old eyes to get something like that correct. There was one digit that was incorrect, at the very end, a 1 instead of a 0.Those two aren't even close to one another on a keyboard.

I know that I used my laptop and I would have cut and pasted, or the platform self-populated, which I'm pretty certain did actually happen with the name and location of the bank.

And here's the irony of this situation: when I finally get a handle on how to do this correctly, the company will have had to make shifts; new address or even name or location or more new account numbers...no wonder people freak out when they don't get prompt replies to their e-mails. This is risky business! 😆

To be clear: I'm not accusing QSC of any wrong-doing. I made the mistake. Possibly two mistakes!

• Use WISE

I have updated the GLP1 VENDORS CN datasheet to reflect Tracy's Payment Advice.
For QSC as well, not just BTC they take several other types of crypto, including USDC and USDT so you don't have to deal with the price fluctuations of BTC and ETH. My recent transaction using USDC was a breeze.

I hear you Pep but there is a limit. I won't be a Mother and a Father to every newbie that fails to perform minimal due diligence.
(y)very fair point...otherwise you would need to publish your spreadsheats in a 3 volume book edition ;)
I know when I used WISE to purchase that first time I read everything I could find multiple times...Read and reread what QSC sent...Check every number 3 times...send msg asking about savings/checking and STILL took a day before I could get myself to send the payment. Feeling like I had done everything I could to make sure it was right.

@Ms_Ery
I really feel for you. Hope it all works out ❤️
I hear you on the eyes...Don't trust my 55 year old eyes much either ;)
Using a 24" monitor with the chrome browser set to 150% Zoom! 😂

Once you've beat all bosses in the game then you face the ultimate boss (Tracy) in hard mode. You better make sure you watched the gameplay and know wtf you're doing before placing your order.
You do not fuk around and find out.
Some of us still play on easy mode so we order from Amopure lol 😆

I've made two purchases using Cash app. It was fairly easy. I added money to my Cash app account from a debit card then transferred it to Bitcoin. This was my first time paying using this method. Tracy walked me through what I needed to send to verify payment. tracking number received within a couple of days, use parcelsapp.com to track my orders. I just received Labor Day buy in the mail today.

I’ve made 2 purchases from QSC using Wise and the account number Q sent me for the 2nd purchase was different than the first so as Pep said, check the numbers 3 times and make no assumptions.
That's quite important to note, don't save the payment contact "for next time" Wise accounts gets burned and will change from time to time ;)

I've made two purchases using Cash app. It was fairly easy. I added money to my Cash app account from a debit card then transferred it to Bitcoin. This was my first time paying using this method. Tracy walked me through what I needed to send to verify payment. tracking number received within a couple of days, use parcelsapp.com to track my orders. I just received Labor Day buy in the mail today.
Be careful sending directly from cashapp in the future. It may get your account closed.

Once you've beat all bosses in the game then you face the ultimate boss (Tracy) in hard mode. You better make sure you watched the gameplay and know wtf you're doing before placing your order.
You do not fuk around and find out.

Can't tell you how much I smiled at this advice.

I read every post about @QSC on every forum I could find *for a solid year* before I ever made a purchase. Although I thought I was just a little old lady being prudent, I now realize I "watched the gameplay, and knew WTF I was doing" (and also, just who TF I was playing with). And we played well together — by his rules, of course!

PS. Lots of us are familiar with the demure photo/s of the lovely woman Tracy uses as his online avatar. But for those who haven't yet encountered it, this one he uses on the Revolt app feels about as true as a fake ID gets 😎

Attachments

• IMG_9324.jpeg
    IMG_9324.jpeg
    20.5 KB · Views: 13
PS. Lots of us are familiar with the demure photo/s of the lovely woman Tracy uses as his online avatar. But for those who haven't yet encountered it, this one he uses on the Revolt app feels about as true as a fake ID gets 😎
I would believe this beautiful woman Tracy... No Question About That Garbo! :cool::cool::cool:

Back