Jumped on Great Peptide

BlackSwan

Research Expert
Reaction score
So after the X apocalypse I jumped on Great Peptide. I received my 10mg red caps, but now I can’t get into the testing server. Did anyone ordered from them? I really want to get involved into testing products from them, I am trying to get a new source and QSC would be my last resort (I don’t want to give away my BTC 😄).

So after the X apocalypse I jumped on Great Peptide. I received my 10mg red caps, but now I can’t get into the testing server. Did anyone ordered from them? I really want to get involved into testing products from them, I am trying to get a new source and QSC would be my last resort (I don’t want to give away my BTC 😄).
I ordered and received Monday. 15mg purple caps. Took first dose 10mg last night. I’ll report back in a couple days

Last edited:
I ordered and received Monday. 15mg turquoise caps. Took first dose 10mg last night. I’ll report back in a couple days
I thought the 15 were purple but maybe you have another batch

No, I’m all frazzled this morning, I just realized I mixed everything up (or my husband did!) I’ve posted everywhere wrong I have to go back and correct!

Purple Caps: Guruite
Turquoise Caps: Henan

My husband gave me G and he took G Monday night. I only took 2.5 to complete my 10mg dose (I had taken 7.5 of X 2 days earlier) and my husband took 5mg. Was the same as X.

But I thought it was H.

Then last night I took 10mg H (but thought it was G)

Im so glad you brought up purple caps or I’d be mixing up results. Attached is what was on Alibaba order for guruite.

My husband does all the opening boxes and reconstituting so to be fair he is the one who mixed me up!

Attachments

• IMG_3635.jpeg
    IMG_3635.jpeg
    76.3 KB · Views: 96
No, I’m all frazzled this morning, I just realized I mixed everything up (or my husband did!) I’ve posted everywhere wrong I have to go back and correct!

My husband gave me G and he took G Monday night. I only took 2.5 to complete my 10mg dose (I had taken 7.5 of X 2 days earlier) and my husband took 5mg. Was the same as X.

But I thought it was H.

Im so glad you brought up purple caps or I’d be mixing up results. Attached is what was on Alibaba order for guruite.

My husband does all the opening boxes and reconstituting so to be fair he is the one who mixed me up!
I am glad that it worked out well for your RS. I haven’t started my RS on it yet, I still have some X product. I just wanted to test it before I start my RS on it. Since I am banned from PTDS I can’t test it but maybe I will find a way in the future to test some of GB products. I hope they will be as good as X.

I am glad that it worked out well for your RS. I haven’t started my RS on it yet, I still have some X product. I just wanted to test it before I start my RS on it. Since I am banned from PTDS I can’t test it but maybe I will find a way in the future to test some of GB products. I hope they will be as good as X.
Why weee you banned?

Why weee you banned?
I don’t really remember why but something happened with a lady there that said she was trying to ignore me but she couldn’t because I entered in all conversations so I said I can get out and give her “the stage” and here comes the drama. I try to defend myself she verbally attacks and I message the mods. But since I am not in the healthcare industry nor do I have a business, I can’t contribute too much in this area, hence I wasn’t that important so even if I wasn’t banned immediately after this, I found myself out of the server without a real reason given. I am assuming this was the reason. 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s a closed circle out there. I wasn’t the one who provoked “the drama” but I am not the type of person who would let someone bully me for just making conversation.

But I thought it was H.

Can you message me with contact info for Guruite? I’d love to get some of theirs for my RS

Would you mind sharing the URL for Great Peptide? I'm doing a comparison study of bulk peptide suppliers and want to include them.

我提供优质的产品和优惠的价格
Hello,

please keep the language in english and please read this:

Peptide supplier: 我提供优质的产品和优惠的价格 means “I provide high-quality products and preferential prices.” - used translate

Last edited:

But I thought it was H.

I label all the products (company and order date as well)

I label all the products (company and order date as well)
Well I ordered these 16 days apart from the 2 sources and they arrived on the same day and my husband got mixed up (he didn’t order). Trust me, they are labeled well now!

Back