Just delivered from Tracy

Reaction score
Anyone else just got their retatrutide (not domestic shipping)?

What dosing schedule seems most effective.

Are there any other retatrutide plotters out there?

I'm using glp1plotter.com.

Attachments

• PXL_20231120_184734671~2.jpg
    PXL_20231120_184734671~2.jpg
    630.4 KB · Views: 98
Effectiveness is different from one person to another.. There isn't a recommended dosage yet since this peptide is still in study research stages but from what I have studied, (since I plan to start on it soon), starting dose that I continue to see is 2, 4, 8 and maintenance at 12; only increasing as needed.

Wendy from qschem? Has anyone ordered and received? I am waiting on email back but the package says 3mg oligopeptide not the TIrZ just looking to see if I got the correct product.

Wendy from qschem? Has anyone ordered and received? I am waiting on email back but the package says 3mg oligopeptide not the TIrZ just looking to see if I got the correct product

Yes, that is correct. If the package showed exactly what was inside, it would not have made it pass customs.
Ok just wanted to make sure. Was my first order from them.

Wendy from qschem? Has anyone ordered and received? I am waiting on email back but the package says 3mg oligopeptide not the TIrZ just looking to see if I got the correct product.
Hi yes It is only for the safe completion of customs clearance, and we do not label any product-related information in the package,Please don't worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how this was packaged because my package from HT looks exactly the same. Silver foil with the “skin powder” label and the writing of “T15” looks exactly like my “T30”. So I’m assuming Qschem is getting their peptides the same place as HT.

Funny how this was packaged because my package from HT looks exactly the same. Silver foil with the “skin powder” label and the writing of “T15” looks exactly like my “T30”. So I’m assuming Qschem is getting their peptides the same place as HT.
No, your point is wrong. We can only say that we may be the same freight forwarder, because this method was thought of by the freight forwarder. We have our own R&D and production workshop, but for transporting chemical products, we need to find a reliable freight forwarder. After all, we are responsible for each of our customers. Fast and safe shipping and customs clearance

I am also confused, dear friend, we are not familiar with this company, and can you delete the photo of the aluminum bag with invisible packaging? Because doing so will affect our customs clearance rate.

Someone posted it’s a heart attack waiting to happen. 😳

I'm considering buying Retrutatide for my future use, and,
I would like to see the info that causes concern for "someone".

Their response is not supported by the studies I've read,
however I'm eager for new information, CiCiZig69 :)

Last edited:
Anyone else just got their retatrutide (not domestic shipping)?

What dosing schedule seems most effective.

Are there any other retatrutide plotters out there?

I'm using glp1plotter.com.
I have been taking Reta since December 2023. Down 59 pounds, started at 10mgs (was on Tirz 10mgs) and now at 15mgs. This week I am starting 15mg every 5 days. I like it much better than Tirz, do not feel lethargic like on Tirz.

I have been taking Reta since December 2023. Down 59 pounds, started at 10mgs (was on Tirz 10mgs) and now at 15mgs. This week I am starting 15mg every 5 days. I like it much better than Tirz, do not feel lethargic like on Tirz.
Congratulations on your weight loss!
Slow loser here, sixty pounds in 5 months is very fast :)
How did you transition from Tirzepatide to Retaglutide?
Did you simply stop taking Tirz @10mg and start directly with Reta @10mg?

Back