Just joined so can post reviews later

So I finally had some extra free time and did more reading on peppys.io - and its true that almost all info can be found there, it just takes a really very long time to get thru reading so many posts. I even found the vendors spreadsheet somebody posted there, but that one is so extensive that is also difficult to navigate, but still its very helpful - maybe that's all we need, just keep updating the file. If someone is interested in the spreadsheet and cant find it, let me know a try to find a link and post it here - if its allowed.
Anyway what I found there was really just again even more confusion, as for example QSR (before they look promising for me) is not rated there very highly and at the same time they rate some totally new vendors to me as good. So more I read its just become more and more complicated to pre-select some "trusted" vendors.
with the code names /abbreviations - true they are out there already, it could be just good write a list of a full company name and assign the abbreviation(s) and aliases, so new members can quickly and easily find out about who the discussion is

btw. I personally after spend so much time reading I dont feel the need for all this anymore, its just an idea from experiences of a new user, that if these "tools" exists here, it could make life much easier for them and save a lot of time. Because doing own research and do lot of reading is of course a good thing, but many of us have family and working so not everyone can afford to spend 20 hours reading just to get "a basic orientation"

But I hear you and totally agree that it's difficult, time consuming, and would be easier to have a "trusted/not trusted list. Ive lost track of the hours spent, and most people don't have 20-30 hours a week to put into it.
its exactly what im trying to say with my broken english ;)

Yeah, found it and voted a cpl hours ago, had to go get my mom from the airport.

Is the attached spreadsheet the one you are referring to?

If so, one of the members here made that. It's been passed all over the place.

its exactly what im trying to say with my broken english ;)
😂 My remarks about the broken English posts were not meant as an insult, but to show that they all came from the same place/person.

And you're doing better than people I know who only speak English!

I completely agree with everything you said. I spent at least 50 hours reading, talking to people, and researching vendors. In that time, I met someone who has helped A LOT
and he led me here.

I'm new to all of this and it was only 3 weeks ago that I learned peptides were an option.

Attachments

So I finally had some extra free time and did more reading on peppys.io - and its true that almost all info can be found there, it just takes a really very long time to get thru reading so many posts. I even found the vendors spreadsheet somebody posted there, but that one is so extensive that is also difficult to navigate, but still its very helpful - maybe that's all we need, just keep updating the file. If someone is interested in the spreadsheet and cant find it, let me know a try to find a link and post it here - if its allowed.
Anyway what I found there was really just again even more confusion, as for example QSR (before they look promising for me) is not rated there very highly and at the same time they rate some totally new vendors to me as good. So more I read its just become more and more complicated to pre-select some "trusted" vendors.
with the code names /abbreviations - true they are out there already, it could be just good write a list of a full company name and assign the abbreviation(s) and aliases, so new members can quickly and easily find out about who the discussion is
Nothing from Peppys is allowed to be posted here or anywhere for that matter. Just a heads up.

I'm new to all of this and it was only 3 weeks ago that I learned peptides were an option.
this community is really great and so much helpful, its without a question!
The PDF you posted is different, but I like it much more, its something very similar to my idea how it should looks like, thanks a lot for sharing!
The spreadsheet i was referring to has filename "Peptides for Research Spreadsheet.xlsx" with size around 1.8mb, it contains sections of active and not active vendors, info from which country they operate, if they pass janoshik tests, comments from users etc. Actually I think its a good idea to keep spreadsheet on google drive (or similar place) and keep it updated for everyone to see.
btw. with the english I was just kidding ... I know what you mean, even myself I can recognize if someone acting as different person in forum, using the same language style, repeating same words etc. Its is so obvious sometimes

I went thru the vendor spreadsheet from peppys and found these 3 companies with positive comments:

Amopeptide
Nantong Guangyuan Chemical
Shanghai Sigma Audley

Anyone any experiences with these?

latest test results collected so far from peppys:
Amopeptide: tirz30 - 26, tirz 5 - 4.5, sema 5 - 4.3, tirz30 - 30+
Nantong Guangyuan Chemical: ??? (in their spreadsheet its listed as a good source, but I dont see any test results there)
Shanghai Sigma Audley: tirz10 - 8.7

btw. QSC most latest results there look good, but in their spreadsheet is a warning about them, not sure if its some past issue with them only or why...

Last edited:
Anyway, to update you about my testing order of 5mg Sema kit from SRY, its 24h since I become a lab rat with 0.25mg (or more like 0.22mg according to the latest independent janoshik COA) and I can say I feel something, no placebo for sure, I did not expect anything at this dose, but so far I just have a constant feeling of full stomach. I didnt eat anything yet today, the last meal I had was yesterday night, eating 1 durian (yes that disgusting, smelly SEA fruit) and until now its like still not fully digested (if you know durian you will know what I mean, you can feel it in your stomach) - I did not expect this feeling at all, I was prepared for nausea and gastric.
Another lab rat took it just today and others will follow in comming days, so will have some more subjective feedback soon.
So far im happy with this vendor, however I hope their tests will improve with next batches, im aware of their latest independent Reta COA come back with catastrophic results (50% underfilled).

Very curious about the sample from Sry, do please keep us
... The spreadsheet i was referring to has filename "Peptides for Research Spreadsheet.xlsx" with size around 1.8mb, it contains sections of active and not active vendors, info from which country they operate...
@milos
Do you still have access to the spreadsheet you referred to: Peptides for Research Spreadsheet.xls ?
I'd love to have a copy if you do, milos!

This is what milos sent me. It is a zip file... I never fired up my PC to open it.. cant unzip on my phone.
I was told we cant post it here, but on peppys its also just linked to a file on google drive which is open to public, so I really don't see reason why it couldn't be shared here

I was told we cant post it here, but on peppys its also just linked to a file on google drive which is open to public, so I really don't see reason why it couldn't be shared here
Yeah, didn't realize it was from the place we can't mention, I'll fix that..

Someone posted it on Reddit yesterday so admin has changed the link. It’s for the Peppys community. You can all join Peppys to view it there for your own use. But you are not supposed to share it.

it was actually shared on google drive with permission to view for "public", but yeah, better follow the rules

just short update, day 4 and appetite is back again, I did get excited too early that low dose can work miracles, will wait until day 7 and follow with another 0.25mg after that will increase to 0.5mg
However its interesting that my weight is down 0.7kg (1.5lb) since I had started, I know so fast weight loss is impossible and its just really a water loss only, but yeah its good to see *something is going on*
can someone share experience, when starting with Sema how long and at what dosage there were some results? and on what dosage side effects start (im worried about the vomiting and nausea)

Update: 2 days after 2nd low starting dose of Sema (0.25mg); effects are very subtle but are there.
Interesting is that on scale my weight slowly but steadily keeps going down even on such a low dose, so far -1.1kg (-2.4lb) - again im aware its impossible to be a real weight loss, its most likely just a water loss, but yeah something is going on.
So far happy with SRY - keeps follow up with me and keeps me updated (about new batch tests from janoshik coming out soon etc.)

QSC has quite a few posts here and posted their email, Whatsapp #, price lists, US warehouse inventory, promotions, etc Their # changed recently, so read threads to the end. Terry seems to be the "boss" and has 3-4 agents to handle the orders. Several members, including the founder/admin knows Terry and several members have ordered from QSC... They also have a discord server and posted an invite link to that. I have not personally been in touch or ordered, but just from everything I've read and the other members I've talked to, QSC seems the way to go.

As for Sry, there is a very suspicious thread where like 4 new members came in and made 1 post saying Sry is great, then the admin chimed in. You could tell the posts were all made by someone(s) who have English as a second language, and if you look through new member intro's, you'll see where Lucy sniped a lot of them, specifically the ones who said they don't know where to start. It all just seems out of the ordinary, desperate, and suspicious. Anyone can post a COA, there are plenty of issues with COA's being altered, etc.

I'm a bit over the top suspicious of everything, so don't base anything on what I say, read for yourself. The whole idea here is that you do due diligence in your research, don't buy based on price, because they take PayPal/credit card, or any number of other reasons that don't add up to quality/safe/pure peptides with a valid COA. Chromate COA's seem to be questionable, with Janoshik and MZ labs being the (highly) preferred testing options.

This is all based on my research and my understanding of what I've read, mostly here in this forum but also from talking to people on FB, Reddit, discord, peppys and another forum, as well as members here.

I'm only a couple weeks into my research, so I'm definitely not experienced. I am highly skeptical and a bit OCD. So far, most of the conclusions I've drawn line up with others, but there are things I find highly concerning that others seem to brush off, so I don't want to lead you astray.... Look through the threads in the vendors section, testing sections, do some keyword searches, etc
Hello, friend. Is my post very suspicious? I am just publishing the true situation of our laboratory normally, and every word I say is true. We have third-party laboratory test reports that are true, but new test reports that have not been released are also true. There are many sellers in China, and you can choose the sellers you like and trust to buy the products you want. You can also recommend others to buy, and these are your legal rights. But please don't slander us without evidence, can you? You said I sniped someone, may I ask who I sniped? Who did I deceive? My god!!!!

Hello, friend. Is my post very suspicious? I am just publishing the true situation of our laboratory normally, and every word I say is true. We have third-party laboratory test reports that are true, but new test reports that have not been released are also true. There are many sellers in China, and you can choose the sellers you like and trust to buy the products you want. You can also recommend others to buy, and these are your legal rights. But please don't slander us without evidence, can you? You said I sniped someone, may I ask who I sniped? Who did I deceive? My god!!!!
There were 4-5 new member posts where you jumped right on them the instant they joined, trying to make a sale before they had a chance to decide for themselves and look things over. They all stated they were new to this, so before they had a chance to learn anything and talk to people, you were shoving yourself down their throats.

And there was another thread where there were 4 or 5 new members who joined and and within minutes, the only post they made was in support of you, when we all know that no one here had even received a sample from you yet.

My bad on the last one, I went back to make sure I had the right vendor, there are so many, and I see it was a different vendor who this comment refers to.

It was Rachel who had the suspicious posts supporting her, and because she was mentioned in the same post as you, I made the mistake of thinking Rachel was from SRY...

Screenshot_20240708-113921-518.png

But I have to say that you are by far the most "aggressive" vendor on here. Posting the same thing numerous times and jumping on new members the minute they join. Maybe tone it down a bit, give your samples a chance to be tested and rely on recommendations from members who are testing them, rather than insisting that everyone blindly trust you.

You've come out with several new batches and testing to support them, so it seems like you are selling product in other places, but your posts come across as "desperate for a sale", at least to me they do.

Just because there aren't a lot of posts supporting you or a lot of people buying from you in this particular forum, doesn't mean people aren't watching and following your comments.

Also maybe consider batch numbers on the vials that can be traced back to batch numbers on the tests. This is one of the things that many people look for.

Last edited:
Back