Lab test showing degradation of reconstituted GLP1/GLI over several months.

Meph2u

Research Expert
Reaction score
I remember this being posted somewhere. I usually bookmark and screenshot, but can't find it in my records. Does anyone have any recollection of this and if possible, a link to it?

Thank you.

This was posted yesterday about Mounjaro, hope it helps!
mounjaro-stability.jpeg

Attachments

Anecdotal, but I made a cross-country move and had to pin dose 2 of 4 in that vial while on the road. (It was a QSC vial) Kept the vial in a hydroflask with some small gel ice packs. Because of the whole unpacking process it spent at least 24 more hours unrefrigerated in the hydroflask. Still worked fine.

The shady underside of peptide sellers long before GLP-1's and routine independent testing was to promote the fallacy that peptides are fragile and have limited shelf life etc. so they could conveniently explain away bad product. Now some of the most common questions are related to storage, longevity and degradation and so many people allow themselves to get psyched out over this nonsense.

It's like people who mindlessly throw out perfectly good eggs or bread on the "expiration" date because they think there's a magical self-destruct mechanism at play.

The shady underside of peptide sellers long before GLP-1's and routine independent testing was to promote the fallacy that peptides are fragile and have limited shelf life etc. so they could conveniently explain away bad product. Now some of the most common questions are related to storage, longevity and degradation and so many people allow themselves to get psyched out over this nonsense.

It's like people who mindlessly throw out perfectly good eggs or bread on the "expiration" date because they think there's a magical self-destruct mechanism at play.
Yep, after reading up and watching the lyophilization process. I lost almost all concern about storage of these deals. Now after reconstitution seems to varie but ACA was comfortable putting 6 months expiration once in fridge

Yep, after reading up and watching the lyophilization process. I lost almost all concern about storage of these deals. Now after reconstitution seems to varie but ACA was comfortable putting 6 months expiration once in fridge
I would value it more if it was Hallendale....but that's flogging a dead horse.

Back