Length of time on 1 vial

Reaction score
Hey all,

I was wondering what the max time length you all go to for 1 vial use of Tirz? I have read some people say 1 month just because of bac water, but have heard otherwise as well. Of course not expecting one clear cut definitive answer, but just wanted some anecdotal advice and experience. Thanks GLP fam!

... not expecting one clear cut definitive answer, but just wanted some anecdotal advice and experience ...
@catdog It's a good thing you aren't expecting "one clear cut definitive answer" :ROFLMAO:
Few things I've seen across the peptide forums have more varied, confidently dogmatic,
and likely wrong
posted answers not based on research than this question!

So of course I'll add my own confidently dogmatic and likely wrong answer:
my observation of my own reaction to injecting reconstituted Tirzepatide
kept refrigerated for up to 2 1/2 months is this: I cannot feel a difference when comparing it
to a newly reconstituted vial from the same vendor purchased at the same time.

My wife and I both easily "felt" the difference for a GLP-1 that is 20% stronger by credible COA than prescription Wegovy.
My presumption is that a decline in potency of 20% would be similarly observable.

My admittedly unscientific, subjective and only true for my wife and I inference is:
• GLP-1 peptides under casual residential refrigeration for up to 2 1/2 months decline less than 20% in efficacy, likely far less.

Let the brickbats commence to be thrown! <Cocodrie submerges>

Last edited:
Hey all,

I was wondering what the max time length you all go to for 1 vial use of Tirz? I have read some people say 1 month just because of bac water, but have heard otherwise as well. Of course not expecting one clear cut definitive answer, but just wanted some anecdotal advice and experience. Thanks GLP fam!
Most say 30 days.

I have used the same vial for 2 months or more. When I start researching Cagri, I will use it for awhile as it’s such a small dose (10 mg vial).

You will get mixed responses. But just remember to use sterile technique always when handling your products. This will keep things safer.

@catdog It's a good thing you aren't expecting "one clear cut definitive answer" :ROFLMAO:
Few things I've seen across the peptide forums have more varied, confidently dogmatic,
and likely wrong
posted answers not based on research than this question!

So of course I'll add my own confidently dogmatic and likely wrong answer:
my observation of my own reaction to injecting reconstituted Tirzepatide
kept refrigerated for up to 2 1/2 months is this: I cannot feel a difference when comparing it
to a newly reconstituted vial from the same vendor purchased at the same time.

My wife and I both easily "felt" the difference for a GLP-1 that is 20% stronger by credible COA than prescription Wegovy.
My presumption is that a decline in potency of 20% would be similarly observable.

My admittedly unscientific, subjective and only true for my wife and I inference is:
• GLP-1 peptides under casual residential refrigeration for up to 2 1/2 months decline less than 20% in efficacy, likely far less.

Let the brickbats commence to be thrown! <Cocodrie submerges>
This is exactly what I was looking for, I appreciate your anecdotal advice and experience. Of course when n=1 or 2 it holds varied weight, but it is good to hear from someone who has gone past the 30 days and even so well beyond it just to get an idea. Appreciate your help dionysos!

Most say 30 days.

I have used the same vial for 2 months or more. When I start researching Cagri, I will use it for awhile as it’s such a small dose (10 mg vial).

You will get mixed responses. But just remember to use sterile technique always when handling your products. This will keep things safer.
Yes, great advice and point here with maintaining sterility with a lengthened use of time for a vial. When are you planning on beginning research with Cagri?

Newbie here, but just so I’m square with what is reasonable, if I’m dosing 5mg weekly, I could order a 60mg vile and expend the vile in 11 weeks which is 2-1/2 months. Is this a reasonable approach?

Newbie here, but just so I’m square with what is reasonable, if I’m dosing 5mg weekly, I could order a 60mg vile and expend the vile in 11 weeks which is 2-1/2 months. Is this a reasonable approach?
It’s not ideal. For the 2.5mg dose I would start with a smaller total vial amount if possible. But I understand how it is usually more economical to use one such as 60mg. It’s possible that the reconstituted vial could lose potency by the time you’re finishing it up. Make sure to keep the vial in the refrigerator and always use alcohol wipes and new needles.

VIAL
1722887865496.png

I'm currently in the middle of a xyx 17.2mg Tirz, at a rate of 1.9 mg/week. i.e. 9 weeks/vial. Everyone has their own risk tolerance, but here's my thinking.
  • I'm medically trained and experienced in sterile technique.
  • I am the only one touching the vial and it's getting punctured only once/week with a 31g needle.
  • It is injected SQ. Not IM or IV.
  • It is refrigerated between uses.
  • I have a robust immune system.
That's the whole thing about this wild wild west of research peptides: You get to make your own decisions, but you also get to live with any consequences. 100% authority, 100% responsibility. So to answer your question directly, it might be a reasonable approach, but it will depend on your personal situation.

I'm currently in the middle of a xyx 17.2mg Tirz, at a rate of 1.9 mg/week. i.e. 9 weeks/vial. Everyone has their own risk tolerance, but here's my thinking.
  • I am the only one touching the vial and it's getting punctured only once/week with a 31g needle.
That's the whole thing about this wild wild west of research peptides: You get to make your own decisions, but you also get to live with any consequences. 100% authority, 100% responsibility. So to answer your question directly, it might be a reasonable approach, but it will depend on your personal situation.
Appreciate your response and guidance. I’m going to play it safe and stick with a smaller vial.

Perfectly reasonable position on storage time vs efficacy, I have used GLP1s 90 days old that seem to have no loss of efficacy.

As we are in a "single-patient/multiple-uses" paradigm there is no fear of cross-contamination - the primary concern and cause of the FDA 28-day from puncture rule.

Most say 30 days.

Have you read about the possible PH issues regarding reconstituted Cagri?

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HappyByDesign
Back