LIPO-C with NAD+

This is the only place that I have found that carries it. It's only 20mg of NAD+ which I wish was a little higher. It sells out quickly and looks like it is currently in stock. I would grab it ASAP if you want it.

This is the only place that I have found that carries it. It's only 20mg of NAD+ which I wish was a little higher. It sells out quickly and looks like it is currently in stock. I would grab it ASAP if you want it.

What's your dosing like on Pegasus? This will be my first time trying.

Nexaph has just for Lipo-c. Eyeing that one. Got me a compounded vial from Hallandale via Groupon and I have high hopes. Anyone have any positive experience. It’s called bioboost plus at Hallandale.

What's your dosing like on Pegasus? This will be my first time trying.
In my research I am SQ dosing my RS with 1ml 2-3 times per week, The same as Hallendale Bioboost+ or Lipo-C without the NAD+ in it. Only two doses so far, the first went well, my RS complained about the sting (about 30-60 minutes) on the second shot. Hallendale's Bioboost has lidocaine included, none in the Pegasus.

Nexaph has just for Lipo-c. Eyeing that one. Got me a compounded vial from Hallandale via Groupon and I have high hopes. Anyone have any positive experience. It’s called bioboost plus at Hallandale.
My RS likes it and still have about 2 vials left, I switched my RS over to the Pegasus last week because I wanted to see if with the added NAD+ made a difference. Can't say that I notice too much of a difference but I also running a SS-31 research cycle which gives my RS a ton of energy.

Might be a dumb question, but do you need a script for the Hallendale one? Or is just a “supplement” that you can SQ pin?

Might be a dumb question, but do you need a script for the Hallendale one? Or is just a “supplement” that you can SQ pin?

Hallendale is legit and won''t do anything without a script. Beliieve it or not, there is a Groupon deal that includes the script. You don't actually have to talk to a Dr. Just fill out the questionnaire and it shows up at your door in about a week or so with syringes and alcohol prep pads.

1729742509781.png

Back