Livestream Event with Anela, Sunday 8/20/23 at 4 PM Eastern

FamousGoodkitty

Research Expert
Reaction score
1692113060441.png

https://chat.peppys.io/groups/official

Noooo will this be recorded? My sons birthday is Sunday and we’ll be celebrating him

peppers? the one with the vendor as the owner with zero history?
peppers is a rat infested shill vendor sponsored shit hole. anyone with a brain would not be associated with it.

Last edited:
peppers? the one with the vendor as the owner with zero history?
peppers is a rat infested shill vendor sponsored shit hole. anyone with a brain would not be associated with it.
whoa there... I think I have *at least* half a brain, but am part of multiple groups as I am education hungry for all things in the pep world. There are lots of resources there, as with here, and in a server or two, hell even reddit (LOL). There is room for different sites and the sharing of knowledge, no?

I'm pretty anti-censorship so I'm not going to tell anyone what they can or can't say or start deleting posts, but I have no need or desire to get in a platform vs. platform pissing contest with anyone. There's enough room out there for people to find the places they find the most helpful and enjoyable. I participate in several platforms happily (including preppers), and I trust people to use their own judgment and make their own decisions about with whom and where they want to "hang out". If someone is a bad person or bad vendor or bad webhost, the public always figures it out and acts accordingly.

whoa there... I think I have *at least* half a brain, but am part of multiple groups as I am education hungry for all things in the pep world. There are lots of resources there, as with here, and in a server or two, hell even reddit (LOL). There is room for different sites and the sharing of knowledge, no?
youd be better off on reddit

youd be better off on reddit
i lookie loo there every few days or so... rarely post/comment, and ignore all DMs

But as far as other sites/servers/and whatnot, I just try to join what i can and learn what i can. I am 3 pep books, and multiple sites in, and feel like I am barely scratching the surface of the pep world. Hell, I am even in the meso site (i lookie loo there, too, even less frequently than reddit).

This journey with tz/tulips/whatever, has been so enlightening and I am learning so much and learning how to take control of my own health without big pharma or big insurance companies dictating what i can take and what i cant. fwiw my primary care doc is with a big conglomerate, and even she is bucking the system a bit (ordered us some compounded tz out of state LOL, but i prefer my peps).

I just genuinely like all of the info being shared, and ultimately people need to hear various sides and come up with their own conclusions (much like picking an overseas vendor LOL)

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ItzJay
Back