Looking for help

amandaj85

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all my name is Amanda. I was on mounjaro and lost a good amount of weight however my insurance changed and wouldn't cover it no more sadly. I purchased from xce before the shut down and have had a great results. Purchased from henan and got a underdose batch of tirz. I've been really digging deep and looking for new vendors that off tirz at a decent price. Is there any one vendor that you prefer? Right now I'm currently look at rpo and qsc. I appreciate any help

Who is "rpo" please? We prefer full company names here.
QSC offer properly COA'd Tirzepatide from their US Depot for quite decent prices and short ship times. You'll need to provide Bitcoin or Bank Transfer for payment. I believe their latest Price List is 22 June 2024 - find it on the QSC thread in the Vendor Connection.

Who is "rpo" please? We prefer full company names here.
QSC offer properly COA'd Tirzepatide from their US Depot for quite decent prices and short ship times. You'll need to provide Bitcoin or Bank Transfer for payment. I believe their latest Price List is 22 June 2024 - find it on the QSC thread in the Vendor Connection.
Hi rpo is the whole name for it. Ill check it out. Thank you for your help I appreciate it :)

Back