Made in China

I just got and dosed on Saturday. I’m still alive. The price was phenomenal but I need a week or two to decide if it’s good. I wouldn’t even be mad if it was under dosed for what I paid honestly.
Wow! Could you share your source. My email is costonks@gmail.com. Even if it was a little under dosed, if the price was affordable enough I would be okay as well.

Wow! Could you share your source. My email is costonks@gmail.com. Even if it was a little under dosed, if the price was affordable enough I would be okay as well.
I only started on Saturday but it seems to be working I was gonna get through 2 weeks to feel sure before I posted yay or nay. But it’s sarah@tnjone.com it was $60 for 100mg plus shipping she had options from 25-45. I did $45 for fedex since it’s faster.. it shipped the next day …came in 10 days and I was able to track it the entire time.
Note: it comes in a plastic screw top vial. I mixed it in the vial then used a large needle (25 gauge) to transfer to an injection vial. You can get them on Amazon cheap. It’s one vial with 100mg in it.

if you decide to order Please tell her Nikki sent you. I wasn’t offered any kickbacks but I said I’d share if it went well.

Much better than shelling out large amounts of money to find out it’s crap I figured if I was out $100 my world wouldn’t come to an end.

I only started on Saturday but it seems to be working I was gonna get through 2 weeks to feel sure before I posted yay or nay. But it’s sarah@tnjone.com it was $60 for 100mg plus shipping she had options from 25-45. I did $45 for fedex since it’s faster.. it shipped the next day …came in 10 days and I was able to track it the entire time.
Note: it comes in a plastic screw top vial. I mixed it in the vial then used a large needle (25 gauge) to transfer to an injection vial. You can get them on Amazon cheap. It’s one vial with 100mg in it.

if you decide to order Please tell her Nikki sent you. I wasn’t offered any kickbacks but I said I’d share if it went well.

Much better than shelling out large amounts of money to find out it’s crap I figured if I was out $100 my world wouldn’t come to an end.
Thank you so much.

A

Are screw-tops safe? Id also hate to re-con 100mg at a time.

You bought raws, which is fine, but you absolutely positively have to filter the fluid before using. That's the only way to sterilize the solution, otherwise it's not sterile. Buy some 0.22 μm sterile syringe filters and some luer lock syringes & needles and filter that fluid before injecting any more of it!

No one responds at that email😭

You bought raws, which is fine, but you absolutely positively have to filter the fluid before using. That's the only way to sterilize the solution, otherwise it's not sterile. Buy some 0.22 μm sterile syringe filters and some luer lock syringes & needles and filter that fluid before injecting any more of it!
I actually very specifically asked

Attachments

• IMG_9974.jpeg
    IMG_9974.jpeg
    456.9 KB · Views: 99

Can you share Sara's whatsapp number? I never received a response from the email.

I actually very specifically asked
And they very specifically have no idea what they're talking about (very common for sales reps). Raws are still lyophilized, but a screw top vial cannot be sealed in a lyophilizer thus making the contents unsterile.

Hmm that’s confusing since my understanding is raw means it is not lypholized…. I mean they could definitely have sent me raw. But this is exactly what what I received looks like. Seems to match up.

Thanks for looking out though!
And they very specifically have no idea what they're talking about (very common for sales reps). Raws are still lyophilized, but a screw top vial cannot be sealed in a lyophilizer thus making the contents unsterile

Hmm that’s confusing since my understanding is raw means it is not lypholized…. I mean they could definitely have sent me raw. But this is exactly what what I received looks like. Seems to match up.

Thanks for looking out though!
True raw is a fluid. The fluid is then purified via HPLC and undergoes ion exchange to remove TFA before being lyophilized in its raw state with no bulking agents/fillers and scooped into bags. This video demonstrates the process of making raw powder:

This video demonstrates proper sterile vial lyophilization:

Also, if you look at the video you posted, you'll see that the contents of the vial are exposed to atmosphere before the top is screwed on. Atmosphere exposure = not sterile.

I'm not trying to hassle you, I'm trying to keep you from being sickened or poisoned by using unsterile fluid.

Can you elaborate on this process? Or point me in the direction to find out how to filter?
Thanks

Can you elaborate on this process? Or point me in the direction to find out how to filter?
Thanks
Search google for syringe filter, steroid filtering, ampoule filtering, things like that.

True raw is a fluid. The fluid is then purified via HPLC and undergoes ion exchange to remove TFA before being lyophilized in its raw state with no bulking agents/fillers and scooped into bags. This video demonstrates the process of making raw powder:

This video demonstrates proper sterile vial lyophilization:

Also, if you look at the video you posted, you'll see that the contents of the vial are exposed to atmosphere before the top is screwed on. Atmosphere exposure = not sterile.

I'm not trying to hassle you, I'm trying to keep you from being sickened or poisoned by using unsterile fluid.
Unsterile vs not lypholized are two different things and not interchangeable I think this is where the confusion came in.

Unsterile vs not lypholized are two different things and not interchangeable I think this is where the confusion came in.
Hi There! Just wanted to check in with you and get your feedback on the peptide you bought from Sara. Did you get tirzepatide? What was your weekly dosage? Thanks!

@Goreandglitter, or anyone, have any recent feedback on this supplier? I reached out the the email, sarah@tnjone.com, and received an immediate response. She gave me her whatsapp# which I had asked for. Reaching out on there to see what prices on Tirz and Sema they have.

Many thanks!
J

Back