Mazdutide vs Cagrilintide

LizbethinEdmonds

New_Member
Reaction score
Hello al....

The new challenge: mazdutide vs cagrilintide

Who has tried one or both? Anyone willing to share their experiences? Have either helped with breaking long plateaus? or have either jump started you after months of trying or burning out of the other big brand ones? Side effects?

Thank you!

I just received my MazD today. Will take 2.5mg tonight before bed. Been at a plateau for 1 month until today.. finally broke 210. (Down 55 pounds) I will be stacking with Reta. Will keep you updated.
So how was the maz

I just took 2.5, and I was on my 5th dqy of reta, i am taking tonight 10mg reta, and 5 maz.. normally i take 15 reta.. i will get a better feel after a week.
Intriguing. I’m interested in your results. I may go maz next. Strictly tirz so far. It’s been great but it’s stubborn towards the end.

Intriguing. I’m interested in your results. I may go maz next. Strictly tirz so far. It’s been great but it’s stubborn towards the end.
I love Reta, been on that since end of December. You do not get tired like tirz.

is there a recommended starter dose for cagri ?
Excellent question! I am a slow loser who has required high-to-maximum dosages for appetite suppression when using Sema, Triz and Reta.

Frankly, I doubted the hysteric fanboi raves I was hearing about Cagrilintide stacking at micodose levels. I do not doubt any longer.

Cagrilintide at 0.300mg eliminates food noise AND my appetite! It does so far longer than the 5-7 days of other GLP1s I've used, and, it appears I will not need to increase the dosage anytime soon.

I'm a Cagri-convert. I advise you to start low; you may be able to stay low.

Excellent question! I am a slow loser who has required high-to-maximum dosages for appetite suppression when using Sema, Triz and Reta.

Frankly, I doubted the hysteric fanboi raves I was hearing about Cagrilintide stacking at micodose levels. I do not doubt any longer.

Cagrilintide at 0.300mg eliminates food noise AND my appetite! It does so far longer than the 5-7 days of other GLP1s I've used, and, it appears I will not need to increase the dosage anytime soon.

now I want cargi LOL

Today’s the day, the Teddy Bear has her Cagri Picnic!😘

Currently using 5mg Tirz, .25 Sema & .25 Cagri. Normally I would pick 2 to stack but I had reconstituted Sema already & didn't want it to go to waste.

Adding Cagri into the mix is WOW. Low dose and I can barley stomach a few bites. A bit nausea's. Will probably skip the Cagri this week because I still need to live lol

Good stuff.

Tirz from XCE (rip🪦)
Sema from XCE
Cagri from ASC

Hi,
Do you mind updating on your research with Maz? How's it going? Ty
I stopped taking because when I mixed with Reta it gave me bad headaches. Reta is working so I do not want to switch. When I take alone I did not get headaches on Maz. DM me I can send you a 2.5mg vial for you to try. just pay the $9.00 shipping

Trending content

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christie1107
Back