MedsGogo and Polypeptide - Anything about these sources?

ASC (Angel Shanghai Chem) is Tuk's company. You can check out the vendor section for more information.
Wow, it's great to read your account. Now I'm even more excited to receive the product and start using it with more peace of mind. I hope I don't have any issues with Brazilian customs.

Yes, it was standard Paypal, and there is a transaction fee added (was like $16 or something, I'd have to look).
Also, I think I'll be using them for my next kit. I haven't had any issues with my Amo order, but I'd like to wait until I know their stinging issues are fully resolved before ordering another kit. Besides, ASC has a larger catalog and has some other things I'd like to try.

Medgogo/ASC/Angel/ Tuk all the same thing. I have many kits from them and they're all good. Also love they accept Paypal (non-friends and family) for a small fee.

Everyone needs to understand that shipments are going to take longer for the foreseeable future. Too much freight right now filling up air cargo with the maritime strike and backup from the two September/October holidays.

I found Angel/Tuk/ASC/Medsgogo this week, and since it’s a holiday in China until the 8th, I thought I would have trouble communicating with her. However, it was quite the opposite! Despite the Brazil/China time difference, she was available to patiently answer all my questions throughout the entire period. Of course, sometimes it took a little while to get a response, but nothing that exceeded half an hour. The service was excellent, and as a beginner in this world, I felt very comfortable making a purchase with her. That's why I ended up buying from her, and after reading reviews on this forum and others on Reddit, I see that choosing her as my supplier was a great decision.

This is timely, I am about to make an order with Tuk so appreciate all of these replies.

This is timely, I am about to make an order with Tuk so appreciate all of these replies.
peptide.chat/invite/raD5RwK3

She has this sales channel, there you can see some tests and participate in some group purchases to get some discounts, and you can also see reports from people who bought from her.

I still haven't received my product, due to the holiday, but I believe that depending on your country, you should receive it before me, here in Brazil everything takes a long time.

🚨 WARNING: DO NOT BUY FROM POLYPEPTIDE (ALSO KNOWN AS ZHAOBO BIOTECHNOLOGY AND ZHEJIANG ZHAOBO TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD) ON ALIBABA! 🚨

I want to warn everyone about my terrible experience with Polypeptide, which also operates under the names Zhaobo Biotechnology and Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd on Alibaba. They sent me falsified quality test documents and a fake COA, deceiving customers like me.

When I requested a refund, Alibaba informed me that I would need to pay 1000 USD for a third-party quality inspection! This is completely disrespectful to the consumer. On top of that, the supplier is using screenshots of our conversations as “proof” to discredit my complaint, which further shows their bad faith and unethical behavior.

Stay away from these companies! Please share this message so that others do not fall victim to this scam and the false promises made by these suppliers.

Protect yourself and spread the word!

🚨 WARNING: DO NOT BUY FROM POLYPEPTIDE (ALSO KNOWN AS ZHAOBO BIOTECHNOLOGY AND ZHEJIANG ZHAOBO TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD) ON ALIBABA! 🚨

I want to warn everyone about my terrible experience with Polypeptide, which also operates under the names Zhaobo Biotechnology and Zhejiang Zhaobo Technology Co. Ltd on Alibaba. They sent me falsified quality test documents and a fake COA, deceiving customers like me.

When I requested a refund, Alibaba informed me that I would need to pay 1000 USD for a third-party quality inspection! This is completely disrespectful to the consumer. On top of that, the supplier is using screenshots of our conversations as “proof” to discredit my complaint, which further shows their bad faith and unethical behavior.

Stay away from these companies! Please share this message so that others do not fall victim to this scam and the false promises made by these suppliers.

the thing is, almost all of them have something questionable. I guess we need a list of those who have a perfect track record. The list is probably going to be very short.

testing every batch of every product is very expensive and cuts into their profit margin. I think they assume once their specific product tests good and the process of manufacture does not change, future batches should be the same and be good. I'm not justifying this approach just stating the realities of buying on the cheap.

i think it's funny Brazil has customs. Doesn't a lot of bad stuff come from there?

Last edited:
the thing is, almost all of them have something questionable. I guess we need a list of those who have a perfect track record. The list is probably going to be very short.

testing every batch of every product is very expensive and cuts into their profit margin. I think they assume once their specific product tests good and the process of manufacture does not change, future batches should be the same and be good. I'm not justifying this approach just stating the realities of buying on the cheap.

i think it's funny Brazil has customs. Doesn't a lot of bad stuff come from there?
Your point about questionable suppliers is valid, but that’s exactly why we need to be vigilant and demand higher standards. Just because something is cheap doesn’t justify selling dangerous or subpar products. If a supplier can’t guarantee consistent quality, they shouldn’t be in business. The health and safety of customers should always come first.

As for Brazil, every country has its share of problems, but making a blanket statement about “bad stuff” coming from here is not only ignorant but also disrespectful. The fact that Brazil has customs shows we take regulations seriously, unlike suppliers who are willing to cut corners and risk people’s health just to save on costs. Let’s focus on holding these suppliers accountable instead of making misguided generalizations about entire countries.

Your point about questionable suppliers is valid, but that’s exactly why we need to be vigilant and demand higher standards.
You're ordering from a country with 4000 years of questionable, mediocre, and sometimes no good at-all standards. I would inject it and not worry about it, hon.

You're ordering from a country with 4000 years of questionable, mediocre, and sometimes no good at-all standards. I would inject it and not worry about it, hon.
It's impressive how some people make judgments without knowing the facts. Brazil has been a powerhouse in scientific and medical contributions that the entire world benefits from to this day.

Did you know that Brazil is a global leader in vaccine development? The Butantan Institute, for example, is one of the largest biomedical research centers in the world, responsible for vaccines against diseases like yellow fever and hepatitis. Not to mention the development of treatments for the Zika virus, with research that was crucial in combating this disease on a global scale.

Moreover, the SUS (Unified Health System) is one of the largest public healthcare systems in the world, providing free healthcare to millions and serving as a model for other countries looking to expand access to healthcare.

Before dismissing Brazil, you might want to better inform yourself about the enormous contributions we've made to global health. I bet a lot of things you use and don't even notice have roots in our discoveries.

It's impressive how some people make judgments without knowing the facts. Brazil has been a powerhouse in scientific and medical contributions that the entire world benefits from to this day.

Did you know that Brazil is a global leader in vaccine development? The Butantan Institute, for example, is one of the largest biomedical research centers in the world, responsible for vaccines against diseases like yellow fever and hepatitis. Not to mention the development of treatments for the Zika virus, with research that was crucial in combating this disease on a global scale.

Moreover, the SUS (Unified Health System) is one of the largest public healthcare systems in the world, providing free healthcare to millions and serving as a model for other countries looking to expand access to healthcare.

Before dismissing Brazil, you might want to better inform yourself about the enormous contributions we've made to global health. I bet a lot of things you use and don't even notice have roots in our discoveries.
I read this as he was saying China (the country you're ordering from) is the one with 4000 years of questionable moral history...not Brazil. Take a breath, bud!

I read this as he was saying China (the country you're ordering from) is the one with 4000 years of questionable moral history...not Brazil. Take a breath, bud!
They have fragile egos down there. It is a cultural idiosyncrasy. I, for one, am grateful for their contributions in butt lifts and Jiu Jitsu.

Last edited:

Unfortunately we're dealing with people in China that are skirting the law both where they are at, and were we are at. Some of these companies may even be selling fentanyl and other controlled substances of international significance. We can try to expect some sort of customer service standard from these vendors, but ultimately they are international black market dealers using fake names, fake addresses and fake profile pictures stolen from Chinese models. I don't think anyone should give these people money that they aren't willing to potentially lose. If you want to play it safe, I hear Eli Lilly and Novo Nordisk have great customer service though...

how about we don't take a dump on anyone. I apologize for my quip about customs.

The times i've felt slimed the most in my life is when buying a car right here in the good ole USA from white guys.

Yet, here you are slumming it with the rest of us buying grey market drugs. 😂🤣

Last edited:
Back